Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Palace!

Ive bought no end of tickets away near the front then realised i want to be in the atmosphere, so just stand near the back if somebody says 'thats my seat' just move to the next free one. Isles are great, barnsley isle last year was mental i actually didnt want us to score another goal, it hurt a lot. :thumbup:

Oh, yes!

The Isles of Barnsley. So many happy holiday mem....

Oops! No. That was the Aisles of Silly.

Or Man.

I dunno about the ticket-buying thing. I'm getting 3 so far. Be handy if people who are going to be at Blackpool could give me the money then for the Palace game though.

They'll be gone by then I would have thought? :dunno:

I hope he throws his little mcdonalds hat on the ground in disgrace.

lol You love that hat don't ya.

I think we know where you should be looking to get a job. Little hat, a name badge, discounts... What could be better???

He'll be asking me for directions on MSN soon :rolleyes::whistle:

Andy you don't even begin to understand how many times we'll be asking you for directions and wondering where the hell we're going on the day of this game.

Andy you don't even begin to understand how many times we'll be asking you for directions and wondering where the hell we're going on the day of this game.

I've done it before. Wasted. I think I'll be fine, Unless Damo decides to question my transport knowledge like he was last nite - I may just take you to the valley instead.

Trainstation...tube...victoria...pub...ground...pub....victoria...tube....trains

ation

Archived