Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Charlton Travel

Get the Train & get the same as us.

We'll get a good game of cards in on the way down 'n all.

ohh hey up, may well come down to money though, I've been dead recently financially, if we can get 4 of us in a car, might be better.

I do love a game of cards though, I'll win also :cool:

Train deffo leaving at 10am, or are people just getting to the station then? Anyone been to Charlton before and in the know in terms of pubs?

There's plenty of trains all morning I'd guess. 10 a.m is just what we've chosen :thumbup:

Train deffo leaving at 10am, or are people just getting to the station then? Anyone been to Charlton before and in the know in terms of pubs?

The away pub is The Albion. You might just be able to go to the Rose Of Denmark as everyones friendly there anyway.

Ticket prices arent in that thread Lisa. Plus, the topic is locked ;)

Ticket prices are there. :rolleyes:

Did you not read the bit about Pming as well? :doh:

I suppose 90 quid return for two adult aint actually that bad then

The only thing is if driving to Stnmore and going from thier works out a lot cheaper?

You shouldn't be paying anything over 80 for 2 Adult Returns.

Train people:

How much is it costing you?

What's the logic behind the times you're setting off?

I'm almost definitely going to this, it's my 18th the same day as Ashley's 16th.

I think we're leaving at 10:30 returning at 8:30

Get on this bandwagon with us Flynny.

Try and get 2 singles, it's cheaper.

I think we're leaving at 10:30 returning at 8:30

Get on this bandwagon with us Flynny.

Try and get 2 singles, it's cheaper.

I know the times you're setting off, but what sort of time is that getting you there? Which London train station are you going to, and roughly how much is it going to cost?

I much prefer trains but if its a lot I'll just get on the coach with everyone else.

I much prefer trains but if its a lot I'll just get on the coach with everyone else.

Nooo! Leave it to me. If your on our train to London, come with us around. I'll sort you out a good boozer etc as well seeing as its your 18th :D

I know the times you're setting off, but what sort of time is that getting you there? Which London train station are you going to, and roughly how much is it going to cost?

I'd imagine St Pancreas. Im tryin to get train tickets for an adult return, not having much luck as the midland mainline site keeps crashing, grr!

How does everyone sort their train tickets out, web/phone? It's fookin doing my head in.

Archived