Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Charlton Travel

Cost: £13 Upwards

Logic of Times: Erm, 10 O'clock outbound was cheapest & We had to run to catch the 7:55 last time so we thought we get a later one this time, more pub time :D

Route: Go to St.Pancras (Direct from Leicester) then tube to London Bridge, possibly via a stop to have a bite to eat somewhere else, then a Train to Charlton! (Travelcard needed, about 3 quid?)

We will get into London around 11:20 (ish)

:thumbup:

I am absolutely definately at this game. Probably with my cousin but definately up for a few jars of ale before hand.

Can either meet at London bridge for another borough market escapade, or can meet in greenwich somewhere. I know a few good pubs in cutty sark - we could get a 10 min bus to charlton from there. Plus you get to see a big burnt down ship :rolleyes:

Cost: £13 Upwards

Logic of Times: Erm, 10 O'clock outbound was cheapest & We had to run to catch the 7:55 last time so we thought we get a later one this time, more pub time :D

Route: Go to St.Pancras (Direct from Leicester) then tube to London Bridge, possibly via a stop to have a bite to eat somewhere else, then a Train to Charlton! (Travelcard needed, about 3 quid?)

We will get into London around 11:20 (ish)

:thumbup:

Adult one?

I am absolutely definately at this game. Probably with my cousin but definately up for a few jars of ale before hand.

Can either meet at London bridge for another borough market escapade, or can meet in greenwich somewhere. I know a few good pubs in cutty sark - we could get a 10 min bus to charlton from there. Plus you get to see a big burnt down ship :rolleyes:

Its behind a big plastic white cover.

Question For

LetsAllLaughAtMillwall.

What are the stewards like at your place?

Their cocks, always kick people out for standing. Away fans usually have trouble with them.

Question For

LetsAllLaughAtMillwall.

What are the stewards like at your place?

Stewards, Policing

normal, sit down and behave stewards, i hate them

1/10

Stewards, Policing Far too many of them (obviously another set of police who believe everything they hear about scousers and football fans) but barely noticed them once we were in.

7/10

Stewards, Policing

Wasn't allowed to hang my flag up at the front because of the advertising boards. I did ask a steward if I could and he said "I'll find out for you". I stood there for a minute and he didn't flinch, walked back to my seat and he never did tell me. No other problems though.

6/10

Stewards, Policing

They were quite good but a few of them tried to make us all sit down... as we were supposedly blocking disabled supporter's views even though all our disabled supporters were at the front of the stand rolleyes.gif

7/10

Stewards, Policing

Stewards were bit heavy handed and picked on the smaller ones as usual. Kicked out quite a few early on in the game. Police were average.

3/10

Stewards, Policing

threw brentford fans out for banging on hoardings would not let players come nearer than 20yards at end some them got what comeing as they were looking for a fight and got one in the end

0/10

Don't sound too good.

Hopefully its a good day out, Its my 16th Birthday a few days before and i've orderd a minibus for me and mates.

AAAhhhh Little Ashley's gonna be 16??/.....Little Cherub!!!

fcuk the minibus you wanna get a stretch limo and get over to Shoreditch Road after the game...They have some great Gentlemans Clubs'.....What better way to celebrate your 16th!!!! :D:|

Archived