Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Destroy Transfer Talk

You can't take them away from general chat, it's dying on it's arse as it is.

I just think it makes much more sense.

I can imagine that some of the elder members don't like having to scroll down to find a decent thread in Gen Chat.

Also it would give people the chance to look for some more topical stuff and actually see it near the top of the page.

If players that are linked to us had a thread on the Leicester forum we'd have something else to talk about apart from 'why isn't Keabi playing' and moaning that everything is crap.

The computer game threads could be moved into the underused competition forum, one of the threads on there hasn't had a post since September.

Keep films and books etc on general chat, some of us older members still watch films/tv you know.

If players that are linked to us had a thread on the Leicester forum we'd have something else to talk about apart from 'why isn't Keabi playing' and moaning that everything is crap.

The computer game threads could be moved into the underused competition forum, one of the threads on there hasn't had a post since September.

Keep films and books etc on general chat, some of us older members still watch films/tv you know.

Don't get me wrong with that last bit you said, it wasn't meant to sound like that.

Competitions forum has it's purpose with predictions and sweepstakes etc.

Transfer Talk is very underused at the moment, and it will be until January.

I just thought it made more sense personally.

I just think it makes much more sense.

I can imagine that some of the elder members don't like having to scroll down to find a decent thread in Gen Chat.

Also it would give people the chance to look for some more topical stuff and actually see it near the top of the page.

Yeah, all that scrolling up and down plays havoc with my ageing wrist. :rolleyes::P

Yeah, all that scrolling up and down plays havoc with my ageing wrist. :rolleyes::P

I'd of never put you in that category. :P

But I can certainly remember some members complaining about Football Manager threads etc.

Else I'd of never said it.

Nevermind the transfer talk. Someone really needs to sort out this whole Kaebi bandwagon. Nobody should be allowed to start a thread about him unless its something relevant.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived