Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anish

Plymouth chat thread

not going plymouth again, not after last season. first of all the coach they send is the wrong coach so we have to wait another half an hour for them to send the right coach, then it was the not so lovely trip down, then we played like sh*t, lost 3-0, and then travelled all the way home. however, i did get free travel which saved me £17, good old Jim.

In my own personal opinion you'd have to absloutley ****ING LOOPEY to travel all the way to Plymouth to watch the current squad even if it is better than last season.

There's nothing like slating your fellow supporters is there?

I made the desision to go today.

This despite having gone last year

This is because with next Saturday approaching rapidly and nothing filling the current void - what else could I possible be doing - I challenge someone to answer that seriously?

This is because with next Saturday approaching rapidly and nothing filling the current void - what else could I possible be doing - I challenge someone to answer that seriously?

Having a complete piss-up at your mates house.

I am. :cool:;)

Wont you be annoyed though if missing plymouth away is the only blot on your record of seeing all matches 2007/08? ;)

Well seeing as i've not been to the walkers yet, then not really. Going on saturday but thats only 'cus my dads bought tickets.

I'm not paying for a ticket till they switch the kop.

Anyone who went last year how long did it take to get their?

I drove last year with 4 people in the car and it took 3 and a half hours - no stops - 80 MPH - via Cov and Teweskbury :thumbup:

Should be doing the same again this year. Will probably set off about 6.30 am to make a day of it and go down the centre of Plymouth which aint bad.

Tip - If your driving don't park in the free car park next to the ground as the Police make you wait till the coaches have left.

You wont be buying tickets for a while then! My main problem with switching the kop is that then you get the sun in your eyes like all the away fans do! :unsure:

I sat in N last year - No Problem never bothered me! Its never sunny enough anyway!

Archived