Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

3 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Its come a long way since i watched that show

Then Mrs Goggins decided to take advantage of the pissed up pair and join in for a frisky threesome

7 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Then Mrs Goggins decided to take advantage of the pissed up pair and join in for a frisky threesome

lol   Nice idea Muzzett but I'm afraid Goggins is in chokey after being found in possession of a class A drug and head butting a policeman whilst under arrest ...  :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Rising to the bait quite easily tonight MC .......  If you were a fish you'd have a fat lip ! ...     :)

Unfortunately Mrs Posrman Pat fell over the step coming out the flamenco club last night and has, like you, been in pain all day.   She landed on her coxy ...  Cocksi...    On her tail bone !     Tonight Postman Pat himself fell down the stairs at the hotel ....    What a dozy pissed up pair !!      

14 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

lol   Nice idea Muzzett but I'm afraid Goggins is in chokey after being found in possession of a class A drug and head butting a policeman whilst under arrest ...  :)

• Like 2

i microwaved a frozen ready meal korma from february, i don't think i was supposed to defrost it in the microwave but did and now i've eaten it anyway 

basically will i die?

Edited by Wookie

1 minute ago, Wookie said:

i microwaved a frozen ready meal korma from february, i don't think i was supposed to defrost it in the microwave but did and now i've eaten it anyway 

basically will i die?

Yep.

It's just a question of when.

20 hours ago, Ozwin said:

I think I've just peaked with my previous gifts so now everything's going to be pants in comparison. I can't get her a Next voucher haha! 

Get her some sort of supplement for your previous gift?  Failing that,  the life is all about peak and troughs so buy her something subtly shit that will get her disappointed but not mad so you are guaranteed a winner for next few gifts after.  :whistle: 

Edited by The Blur

On 20/04/2017 at 13:37, Ozwin said:

I think I've just peaked with my previous gifts so now everything's going to be pants in comparison. I can't get her a Next voucher haha! 

-bin her

-dick in a box

-donation to a cancer society  in her name (cant be mad at that and if she is refer to my first bullet point)

Was going to go for a nice long bike ride in the country with Postman Pat and have a swift half on the way home ...     unfortunately Pats back is still very sore after falling down the hotel stairs in Spain, so the bike ride part of the plan has had to be cancelled ...   never mind ...   :beer:

Took a drive down to oakville to enjoy a walk along lake ontario and let the kids toss rocks in the lake and play in the park. Kids had a snack then treated them to a hamburger.

Came home, wife vacuumed out the suv while i cut  the lawn with the mower. Then after a little pause had a bbq for dinner ,washed up,  wife bathed kids, then i showered and shaved (no $hit) and now relaxing on my bed awaiting the inevitable sleep.

Useless post but a Good family day :)

5 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Took a drive down to oakville to enjoy a walk along lake ontario and let the kids toss rocks in the lake and play in the park. Kids had a snack then treated them to a hamburger.

Came home, wife vacuumed out the suv while i cut  the lawn with the mower. Then after a little pause had a bbq for dinner ,washed up,  wife bathed kids, then i showered and shaved (no $hit) and now relaxing on my bed awaiting the inevitable sleep.

Useless post but a Good family day :)

The best kind, mate. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

Saw this little fella (well little lady actually) in the woods today ...   so maybe the new cammo jacket is worth keeping ! ...   :)

She didn't look too good to me ....   bit mangy and glassy eyed ...    :(

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

And out in the daytime.

That's not usual, is it?

4 minutes ago, Buce said:

And out in the daytime.

That's not usual, is it?

No they can be out and about at any time ....   but this one wasn't in a good state ...     wasn't sure if it was best to end its suffering but as it may have cubs best to leave alone ...    

Good luck foxy !

FullSizeRender.jpg

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

No they can be out and about at any time ....   but this one wasn't in a good state ...     wasn't sure if it was best to end its suffering but as it may have cubs best to leave alone ...    

Good luck foxy !

FullSizeRender.jpg

Ah, ok.

Good decision, I think.