Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

30 minutes ago, Buce said:

Fvck me - all these trips abroad, lives in the country, has a private lake, no signs of a visible income..... I have you sussed, CF - I know what kind of farmer you are:

592af500d60aa_weedfarm.jpg.382f3857a52cab8f86d1b311666c6a99.jpg

lol ...   Pond Bucey ...   Pond.   

24 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

After some heavyweight drinking for the last few days it's time to give my liver a rest ..   having a nice lunchtime session here and tried to get a nice shot of the beach for you but some bum got in the way ..   

FullSizeRender 3.jpg

Are you always on holiday?

3 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

In Sydney with work this week.  Arrived last night at 10pm, in the office all week, then flying home 6am on Satruday.  Yay.

Not good.  I did Sydney in a week once but got a few hours to take a boat trip around the harbour and some more to get into the Blue Mountains (worth a visit, must be near Yulefest time now).  Hope you manage to get some down time to see the sights.

Rare day at home sorting this and that. Several short breaks coming up and very welcome they'll be too. Oxford and Cambridge most recently, Ely and Portmeirion to follow. 

Should be choosing a holiday to remember for my 50th anniversary but I'd just as soon go to the Edinburgh Festival or something. International travel just seems like hassle now and I've not got the patience for it, though my wife's been favouring a trip to Thailand.   

I used to use planes like buses at one time, spending wonderful times in Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, France and Holland in particular. Now I'd sooner have a good game of golf, a walk in the Dales, a memorable meal in good company and a jug or two of Pimms in the sunshine while punting on the Cam.

Simple days in sensual places. Haha - I must be getting old. 

Been one of those days so far. Woke up early, watched a bit of Good Morning Britain and for once found myself agreeing with every word Piers Morgan said lol. My train was then delayed by half an hour because a tent of all things had blown on to the line at Wembley. Got further held up at Euston due to overcrowding before getting drenched on the walk to the office. Now I'm here everyone has got out of bed the wrong side. Feeling surprisingly chipper all things considered.

7 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

Been one of those days so far. Woke up early, watched a bit of Good Morning Britain and for once found myself agreeing with every word Piers Morgan said lol. My train was then delayed by half an hour because a tent of all things had blown on to the line at Wembley. Got further held up at Euston due to overcrowding before getting drenched on the walk to the office. Now I'm here everyone has got out of bed the wrong side. Feeling surprisingly chipper all things considered.

Here mate another bum shot to cheer you up ...    :)

FullSizeRender 3.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Here mate another bum shot to cheer you up ...    :)

FullSizeRender 3.jpg

Your holiday photo collection is genuinely appreciated, but I am curious: Did she eventually have you arrested? :D

• Like 2

Just now, Alf Bentley said:

Your holiday photo collection is genuinely appreciated, but I am curious: Did she eventually have you arrested? :D

Nope ..  but see that small 5 euro note sticking out from those ill fitting shorts Alf ...   seconds earlier it was in my pocket ..     :thumbup:

• Like 3

Just now, Countryfox said:

Nope ..  but see that small 5 euro note sticking out from those ill fitting shorts Alf ...   seconds earlier it was in my pocket ..     :thumbup:

So get some more money out a send us pic of the top half

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Beliall said:

So get some more money out a send us pic of the top half

19 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Don't be greedy ...   :)

We could set up a crowd-funding page..

• Like 4