Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

few days ago in Mykonos.

Met Francesco Totti. legend. 

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing

Totti looks thrilled and delighted to have finally met you in person mate lol

I've come to beautiful Budapest to go to the dentist. Surgery, bone replacement, extraction and 2 root canals so far - with one more tomorrow to look forward to. 

Would go go out and I enjoy the sights but I look like Troy Deeney so will sit indoors with my painkillers. 

Have a a nice evening, all 

12 minutes ago, Milo said:

I've come to beautiful Budapest to go to the dentist. Surgery, bone replacement, extraction and 2 root canals so far - with one more tomorrow to look forward to. 

Would go go out and I enjoy the sights but I look like Troy Deeney so will sit indoors with my painkillers. 

Sounds fookin grim ! ...    Hope it goes well though mate ...   

9 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Finally went to the Old Bull's Head in Woodhouse Eaves last night. Food was great, but the service was absolutely shite. Paid the bill at the bar in the end. 

Nice gaff but there never seems to be enough staff on, that or they're rushed. I went in there once just for a bev and had to wait the best part of fifteen minutes when no one else was at the bar, prefer the Curzon Arms up that way

3 hours ago, Milo said:

How do you arrange that? Does your dentist recommend someone?

Sons 2nd birthday today. Sent him nursery haha. Is that wrong? We pay for it anyway and it didn't seem worthwhile booking the day off to break up both mine and the Mrs working weeks up. I have booked Friday off and we are going Thomas land at Drayton manor for the occasion.

hes been thoroughly spoilt and had so many new toys. Great evening spent with family 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Webbo said:

How do you arrange that? Does your dentist recommend someone?

I lived in Austria for a while and all my Austrian mates used to drive across the border to go to the dentist. 

I needed a bit of work done a while ago so headed over. Not just much better price, but the quality is exceptional.

Obviously not worth it for a filling, but if you need crowns/bridges/implants, etc then I'd highly recommend it. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Nice gaff but there never seems to be enough staff on, that or they're rushed. I went in there once just for a bev and had to wait the best part of fifteen minutes when no one else was at the bar, prefer the Curzon Arms up that way

I'll definitely check that place out instead next time