Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I met former Dundee Utd, Oldham, Tranmere, Rochdale and Macclesfield wing half George Sievwright yesterday.

When I say met, I mean he chased me and my family down the street. Poor chap appears to have some sort of dementia. He told us four different football anecdotes three times. He was shocked we didn't know who he is.

14 hours ago, BornBlue said:

I met former Dundee Utd, Oldham, Tranmere, Rochdale and Macclesfield wing half George Sievwright yesterday.

When I say met, I mean he chased me and my family down the street. Poor chap appears to have some sort of dementia. He told us four different football anecdotes three times. He was shocked we didn't know who he is.

Who?

17 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Just had an offer accepted for a house. Party time! 

:vardy:

We have been house hunting and its such a pain. House after house.  What you see online and then in person are always totally different. Hate the process for sure. Congrats though! 

Just now, Jattdogg said:

Who?

We have been house hunting and its such a pain. House after house.  What you see online and then in person are always totally different. Hate the process for sure. Congrats though! 

Yeah we've definitely lucked out. We went to see our first 2 on Saturday, second one was crap, the first one we're buying. Chalk and cheese and all that. lol

16 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Yeah we've definitely lucked out. We went to see our first 2 on Saturday, second one was crap, the first one we're buying. Chalk and cheese and all that. lol

Lol. Nice that it worked out for you.

We plan to buy before we sell because we are extremely picky so our fun is only  beginning.  The plus is if we dont buy we dont have to worry about selling :)

On 7/20/2017 at 10:56, Innovindil said:

Go and see some more.  Seriously.  I bought the 2nd house I saw and it was a pain in the arse.

On 6 July 2017 at 20:28, Col city fan said:

lol

Set myself up for that dint I.....

Heated steering wheel...smart ass!

lol

Incidentally...the Corsa SE is one of only very few cars to have a heated steering wheel. Lovely in the winter.

I have heated bars... :yesyes:

34 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I had 3 today. Personal triumph or potential worry? Who knows but it's bloody exciting isn't it. 

I visited three times when I was hungover on Tuesday. Etiquette goes out the window when you're hungover, I pounded the porcelain like it was going out of fashion.

20 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I visited three times when I was hungover on Tuesday. Etiquette goes out the window when you're hungover, I pounded the porcelain like it was going out of fashion.

I had work experience at a firm a few weeks ago. Swear literally every time I needed a shit there was someone in the cubicle next to me. So awkward having to listen to each other lol

Each time, the other person wouldn't leave his cubicle until I'd left the bathroom.

Cheers for all the offers to meet up lads!! lol

In Cromer. Took a while to get here from Heathrow. It rained most of the way. Nice welcome home! I rented a really nice car. A Volvo V90. It has 'Pilot Assist' which is very strange. It is almost a self driving car. It can keep itself within the lane, speed up and slow down. Makes my 4x4 feel very old fashioned!!

Off to go see my Mum now. Should be a fun day.