Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

3 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Heading down to Gatwick later on and staying over before flight to Orlando tomorrow morning. Taking the tribe to Disney for the final time so determined to milk every last drop out of this holiday. Been looking forward to it for months and desperately need a break :cool:

Have a great time, Izzy.  ?

• Thanks 1

On 07/08/2017 at 09:23, Izzy Muzzett said:

Heading down to Gatwick later on and staying over before flight to Orlando tomorrow morning. Taking the tribe to Disney for the final time so determined to milk every last drop out of this holiday. Been looking forward to it for months and desperately need a break :cool:

Is this the 3rd year in a row you have gone to Disney land?

1 hour ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Is this the 3rd year in a row you have gone to Disney land?

Yes mate, the 3rd and final time!

Just arrived and it's 95 degrees, humid and very muggy :)

Hopefully the wife and kids will have a good time again as it will be Skeggy and Clacton for the next few years lol

The bank of Dad is officially empty now :(

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Yes mate, the 3rd and final time!

Just arrived and it's 95 degrees, humid and very muggy :)

Hopefully the wife and kids will have a good time again as it will be Skeggy and Clacton for the next few years lol

The bank of Dad is officially empty now :(

Have a great time.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

lol

Its only cable pulling but through underground ducts and I'm not doing that in this weather. 

No wonder the country is going to the dogs.

We need some of those hard-working East Europeans over here...

Im done!

I live in a world where two people who love each other cannot marry coz they are the same gender.

I live in a world where my government imprisons refugees and lets them die.

I live in a world where indigenous people are imprisoned 20 times more than non... and die in prison without repercussion.

I live in a world where a bank can make $10 billion profit while women and children live on the street.

I could go on...i just dont want to, Ive yelled my lungs out, to no avail

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Im done!

I live in a world where two people who love each other cannot marry coz they are the same gender.

I live in a world where indigenous people are imprisoned 20 times more than non... and die in prison without repercussion.

I live in a world where a bank can make $10 billion profit while women and children live on the street.

Australia does indeed have some nasty policies.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Webbo said:

Rained off today. :(

Looks like I could have gone anyway, it hasn't rained since 10. Took the wife to Wetherspoons though some something to eat so quite a pleasant day.

I'm down sarf at the mo ..     And it's p1ss p1ss p1ssing it down here.   In a while I'll be out in it for 5 hours and I'll get abso-fookin-lutely soaked.    And I'll be well p1ssed p1ssed off !!    :(

But then I'll have a couple of pints before curling up under the sheets and all will again be well with the world ...   :)

6 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Im done!

Please don't be done.  One person can't always change the world but if the good guys give up the bad guys win.

I live in a country where at one time only male land owners could vote, slavery was accepted and life expectancy was half what it is now.  It's taken a long time but we're in a better place now.  If we all yell someone will hear us - eventually.

• Like 1

Guest seanfox778

I live in Newquay in Cornwall, I've never been to Lizard but I'm going to go and do that coastal walk you mentioned earlier too @Buce. I'm getting the train to London today though for my first visit to The Emirates tomorrow and also to avoid the madness of Boardmasters, you can't move in Newquay on this particular weekend.

8 minutes ago, seanfox778 said:

I live in Newquay in Cornwall, I've never been to Lizard but I'm going to go and do that coastal walk you mentioned earlier too @Buce. I'm getting the train to London today though for my first visit to The Emirates tomorrow and also to avoid the madness of Boardmasters, you can't move in Newquay on this particular weekend.

It'll be well worth the trip, I promise you.

The scenery is absolutely stunning, and quite a few of the coves are only accessible from the SW Coastal Path, so are great for a chilling swim without the crowds. If you get really lucky you might see dolphins and seals (we only saw the latter).

• Like 2

Had a decent day in Malaga.

Plenty of bars etc, picturesque port views.

Would certainly recommend there for a day out or two.

Now back at holiday home in Fuengirola and having tapas later.

Didn't know Alan Birchenal had a place in Spain somewhere nearby up here, until a few years ago, until now (property now sold).

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1