Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

7 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Sitting outside in my back garden while my son runs through the sprinkler. Lovely 27 celsius out here. Sitting in the shade with a nice cool breeze. All thats missing is a pint. Wonderful way to finish my 1 week vacation.

And some blackberries.

8 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

This

innit man old people legit reckon if they'd had an iPhone they'd have put it in the bin to go pick blackberries. nah ya chatting shite you just had nothing better to do. we do now so get over it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

I'm in the US of A at the moment.

Bloody hell,Why do they have to ask a hundred questions when they are at any counter.

just decide beforehand what you want,pay and go.

ive decided Germans are a far superior race,due to efficiency!

lol

Universal Studios for us today. That's four full consecutive days of water/theme parks and I'm fvcked..

The wife and kids have so much energy but I just can't keep up with them. I need a sit down and rest every 10 mins and I know I'm slowing them down :(

Missing my afternoon naps and could do with chilling out a bit. But no time to rest and onto the next one tomorrow - swimming with dolphins at Discovery Cove so hopefully a bit more relaxing :cool:

3 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

lol

Universal Studios for us today. That's four full consecutive days of water/theme parks and I'm fvcked..

The wife and kids have so much energy but I just can't keep up with them. I need a sit down and rest every 10 mins and I know I'm slowing them down :(

Missing my afternoon naps and could do with chilling out a bit. But no time to rest and onto the next one tomorrow - swimming with dolphins at Discovery Cove so hopefully a bit more relaxing :cool:

We had a relaxing day today.Back to Universal tomorrow,I believe the kids are back to school so should be less busy.

8 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

innit man old people legit reckon if they'd had an iPhone they'd have put it in the bin to go pick blackberries. nah ya chatting shite you just had nothing better to do. we do now so get over it. 

Yup have to agree most of your generation lives their life through a 3 by 4 inch screen. It's exhilarating way to live. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

lol

You're going to need a holiday to recover from your holiday.  You could always give yourself a break for a day and let the kids wear themselves out with your wife supervising.

• Thanks 1

On 8/14/2017 at 23:34, Izzy Muzzett said:

Swam with dolphins today at Discovery Cove :)

I've never really been very interested in wildlife, animals, nature etc. but this was incredible. 

Got some great photos and some wonderful memories. And a nice change from the chaos of the theme parks...

We did that in Jamaica and, although a great experience, we literally stood in a pool full of dolphin shite for about an hour. You could feel it on your toes and smell it. It was a big 'pen' so to speak, but not at all clean.

• Haha 3

Not so much my day, but at the top corner of vicky park (Kia garage roundabout) there's been a hooded guy with an e-cig and a 4 pinter of a milk. He's literally been sat there, talking to himself and necking milk since Saturday if not before lol 

If he's off his head, then he's done really well to not get ran over when he's off for more dairy. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

My best friend and her husband - who has struggled with her infertility, suffering miscarriage after miscarriage  and years of utter heartbreak - has just this minute been approved for adoption of two 9 month old twins. Very soon, she's finally going to be a mum! Despite my own depression I am utterly thrilled for her - I'm gonna be an uncle!!!!!!

Awesome!  I can well imagine that feeling.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

My best friend and her husband - who has struggled with her infertility, suffering miscarriage after miscarriage  and years of utter heartbreak - has just this minute been approved for adoption of two 9 month old twins. Very soon, she's finally going to be a mum! Despite my own depression I am utterly thrilled for her - I'm gonna be an uncle!!!!!!

Uncle Spaceman.

Has a nice ring to it. :)

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Arrived at work this morning to be turned away because police are coming to evict a load of travellers set up outside our offices. What a start to the week.

so wait.. youve been moved on...after arriving in your vehicle?

Hmmm........ Travellers being evicted you say....:ph34r:

1 minute ago, ozleicester said:

so wait.. youve been moved on...after arriving in your vehicle?

Hmmm........ Travellers being evicted you say....:ph34r:

lol getting odd updates - 30 or so officers there according to a colleague. It's so much more interesting at work than building furniture while I'm waiting to hear if we can go in today.

12 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Postman Pat finds new supply of Puff Balls to replenish our stock whilst walking across the fields to the pub yesterday ..   note the rather clever use of his smelly vest to carry them home with ...   

FullSizeRender 6.jpg 

Bastard!

I haven't found a single one this year. :(