Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I applied for this job through LinkedIn some time ago, don't remember applying for it anyway I got an email saying complete these tests, so I did these computerised employment tests verbal reasoning and data entry for a law firm in London, I got the results and they were 80% and 95.1 percent respectively.

Do you think that is good enough to get an interview?

47 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

No, just warmed up by someone's arse cheeks. 

Always lay a couple of bog roll sheets along each seat side before sitting down.

No germs, no piss and no second hand warm sensation. 

After all my plans for the day in Manchester ended up spending the day in the hotel. It was cold, wet and windy and I'm a fair weather tourist. But I have made full use of the pool and spa, watched a film and made an early start on the wine :). Oh and going to Hawksmoor for dinner tonight after the recommendations in another thread. 

7 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

never came to this side of FT before... wagwan?

It's mainly full of weirdo's on this side of the Forum I find :blink:

We're mostly depressed or hiding in the safe house and only come out to solve Webbo's crossword puzzles or hurl abuse on the politics thread.

The funny photos/pictures thread is quite amusing, and of course there's always the Joke thread if you enjoy some full on personal abuse :whistle:

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

It's mainly full of weirdo's on this side of the Forum I find :blink:

We're mostly depressed or hiding in the safe house and only come out to solve Webbo's crossword puzzles or hurl abuse on the politics thread.

The funny photos/pictures thread is quite amusing, and of course there's always the Joke thread if you enjoy some full on personal abuse :whistle:

I find that politics online in the most nonsensical crap ever to be seen. the online debate turns intelligent people into petulant morons. personal abuse, however, I can get behind.

1 hour ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

I find that politics online in the most nonsensical crap ever to be seen. the online debate turns intelligent people into petulant morons.

Don't worry, James, you won't find any of those this side of the forum.

1 hour ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

personal abuse, however, I can get behind.

Nice one, you Cockney Tw@t. :D

• Haha 1

Corporate golf day today near Banbury. The chap who invited me is in hospital so I'm playing with his wife instead :thumbup:

About 50, MILF, nice lass. Teeing off soon and a long day ahead of us. Then an hours drive home together.

You never know :D

21 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Corporate golf day today near Banbury. The chap who invited me is in hospital so I'm playing with his wife instead :thumbup:

About 50, MILF, nice lass. Teeing off soon and a long day ahead of us. Then an hours drive home together.

You never know :D

lol this just feeds into the other thread izzy. Haha

Watch out how you use your wood around her....

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

lol this just feeds into the other thread izzy. Haha

Watch out how you use your wood around her....

lol We've both just fvcked up the first 2 holes. It's a pairs comp and she's not impressed with my golf so far :(

1 minute ago, Watson said:

Just been up the leaning tower of Pisa. Also got chatting to a guy in the plane queue yesterday and have got his spare ticket to see the rolling stones a few miles away in Lucca. I'm over the moon!

Up a tower ...     in a queue ...    and over the moon ...    You get about a bit !   :D

• Like 1