Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

1 hour ago, Parafox said:

Not great. I was (and still am, albeit no longer concentrating) watching the WC footie when my wife of 32 years told me she wants to rent a flat for herself and try a period of separation. Nothing to do with the football BTW. It's a serious situation for me. I'm not the easiest to get along with over a long term. My moods and stresses and life events make me a difficult person at times but I'm not an ogre, I'm not aggressive or violent. She's now looking for a rental property on a short term basis in the hope that time apart will result in a definitive outcome. 

Worried what happens next. Never saw this coming.

I'm really sorry to hear this, it must have been a shock. Has she given you any reasons why, or how she's feeling? Is there any way you could work out any differences but remain in the same house? I don't expect you to answer, btw, I'm only thinking out loud. I just worry that a separation, albeit temporary, may make it harder for you both to communicate. I hope you work it out xx

Saw that mischief bunch at the Curve on saturday ...   very clever and very entertaining ....   think they have moved on now but if they aren't too far away well worth a trip to see ..   all improvisation and brilliantly done.

Hay fever seems ok today so going out to chop up a fallen tree and fix a gate ...      know I'll regret saying that ! ...   :huh:

2 hours ago, DANGEROUS TIGER said:

The Immigration Enforcement police turned up in a van this afternoon, and removed a male from the house opposite. Good to see them keeping busy. :thumbup:

joke's on you i'm already out ;) 

• Haha 2

Every few days on the slabs at the corner of our house we keep finding dead baby birds. Obviously I have to pick them up and bin them. My missus wants me to do something about it. What am I supposed to do? :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Every few days on the slabs at the corner of our house we keep finding dead baby birds. Obviously I have to pick them up and bin them. My missus wants me to do something about it. What am I supposed to do? :dunno: 

stop picking up birds, you're marriied

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Stop her climbing trees would be a start

12 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Confiscate the cat's air rifle? ;)

1r0dpc.jpg

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Webbo said:

put them somewhere different after you've killed them so she doesn't always find them there?

On 24/06/2018 at 21:37, Webbo said:

Get her to pick them up and bin them?

30 minutes ago, bovril said:

I got chatting to an American down the pub a couple of weeks ago and he said, "what I love about the UK is your soccer teams have such funny names". When I asked him which team he liked in the US, he told me he followed Minnesota Golden Gophers.  

article-1229019-0023934100000258-668_233

2 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

When I ever have the misfortune to go to A&E or outpatients.

There is always the obligatory bloke in handcuffs and prison guards.

Today was no exception.

When are you due for parole?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Carl the Llama said:

Just got a promotion and it's been backdated to the start of the current bonus period so yeah it's been ok.

Happy for you mate. Nice one :appl: