Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Well the 'Nothing' bit kinda is :D

Another motif is the play on the words nothing and noting, which in Shakespeare's day were near-homophones.[16] Taken literally, the title implies that a great fuss ("much ado") is made of something which is insignificant ("nothing"), such as the unfounded claims of Hero's infidelity and the unfounded claims that Benedick and Beatrice are in love with one another. The title could also be understood as Much Ado About Noting. Much of the action is in interest in and critique of others, written messages, spying, and eavesdropping. This is mentioned several times, particularly concerning "seeming," "fashion," and outward impressions. Nothing is a double entendre; "an O-thing" (or "n othing" or "no thing") was Elizabethan slang for "vagina", evidently derived from the pun of a woman having "nothing" between her legs.[4][17][18]

Yeah, she explained it to me.

My innocence shattered.

• Sad 1

Quite a weird thing happened to me while I was driving today.

I've got a playlist on Spotify of about 500+ songs which I listen to quite regularly, whether it's driving or not. Has all kinds of music within it which I enjoy.

A song was playing but for some reason I had another song in my head instead. When the first song finished, the song I had in my head came on next. It's like my phone knew what was in my head and chose it as the next song to play lol. Never happened before. Obviously just sheer coincidence but still freaked me out a little.

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I've got a playlist on Spotify of about 500+ songs which I listen to quite regularly, whether it's driving or not. Has all kinds of music within it which I enjoy.

A song was playing but for some reason I had another song in my head instead. When the first song finished, the song I had in my head came on next. It's like my phone knew what was in my head and chose it as the next song to play lol. Never happened before. Obviously just sheer coincidence but still freaked me out a little.

Like when you're thinking of a song and it's on when you turn on the radio

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

A song was playing but for some reason I had another song in my head instead. When the first song finished, the song I had in my head came on next. Its like my phone knew what was in my head and chose it as the next song to play lol. Never happened before. Obviously just sheer coincidence but still freaked me out a little.

Never ...   never ...   fall asleep with just you and your phone alone in the room ....   :o

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Upgrade on ginger ones tbf. 

I don’t mind plenty of grey in the hair on my head but pubes is a different story. Found a few grey hairs on my arms too. It’s the beginning of the end I think..

43 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Drinking in Playa de las America as I write this. Lovely weather . Found a bar showing tomorrow s match. Happy days.

Nice I’m going away in a couple of weeks, I start my new job a week before that and then it’s house hunting when I get back. So it will hopefully provide a bit of calm in a pretty stressful period.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Stadt said:

It’s weird that old blokes are the ones that get flustered by trimming as if people that don’t look like a Sasquatch are the odd uns 

Not sure you'd be saying that if you were born 30 or 40 years earlier. Wasn't quite the cultural norm then as it is now was it.

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Been abit freaked out. Sat next to this girl in the pub and no exaggeration she has spent the last 45 minutes on google images looking at pics of Shaqiri. 

Nothing to be concerned about. Women take it slow. Shes probably just having an extended orgasm. Us men google a pic of shakira and want to have a wank within seconds.

Been on holiday for a couple of weeks and whilst we were away we had arranged for our decorator to come in and paint a few rooms. 

Walked though the door to be met by a yellow hall, landing and stairs. I had bought the painter from brewers and wanted it mixed to a very light grey. Turns out they mixed it the wrong colour. I’ve now got to pay the decorator again to come back and re-paint it the correct colour. 

3 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Been on holiday for a couple of weeks and whilst we were away we had arranged for our decorator to come in and paint a few rooms. 

Walked though the door to be met by a yellow hall, landing and stairs. I had bought the painter from brewers and wanted it mixed to a very light grey. Turns out they mixed it the wrong colour. I’ve now got to pay the decorator again to come back and re-paint it the correct colour. 

Did you not mention the colour to the decorator? You would have thought he might suspect yellow would be a bit much and to have contacted you. 

Try complaining at brewers to see if they will compensate you, it’s not like they are a shade out. They’ve completely fùcked up.