Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

My Sunday was spent not leaving bed crook trying to piece together the day and night before praying to god for intervention and claiming i was never going to drink again wondering were i left my car, were all my money had gone, also thinking why had early 11am bbq turn in to a big pub session that finished at 330am and receving message from mates asking who was that hot girl i was chatting to all night. All this between sleep and dashes to the toilet to try and keep my 3am souvalaki down

So it was shite

My Sunday was spent not leaving bed crook trying to piece together the day and night before praying to god for intervention and claiming i was never going to drink again wondering were i left my car, were all my money had gone, also thinking why had early 11am bbq turn in to a big pub session that finished at 330am and receving message from mates asking who was that hot girl i was chatting to all night. All this between sleep and dashes to the toilet to try and keep my 3am souvalaki down

So it was shite

Sounds like a great weekend :D

:eek:

Thought Indian weddings were bad,thats outrageous!!!

(P.S..Im at work til 6 am!) :cry:

As I said before, everything about the event was weird. Usually within the Greek/Cypriot community, a wedding is paid for by the parents and costs upward of £30k but many are far more modest. Then money gets pinned on the bride and groom so that they can have a good start in their married life. There is loads of Greek dancing, drinking and basically carefree celebratory behaviour but yesterday was about too much money being spent by my cousin (both sets of parents are skint and couldn't contribute) and it ended up being a damp squid. It was a waste of money IMO.

BTW, I like Indian weddings with all that gold. Maybe I should find a popular Asian babe to marry and entwine both traditions. Money pinned on us and gold as gifts. I`ll only have to get married 5 times and I`ll be set for life lol

Ive put £10 on stafford rangers to win tonight at odds of 8/1

& £10 on a double up torquay & hednesford to win at odds of 3.58/1 so hopefully one of them pays for my £10 bet on Neil Warnock being our next manager at 20/1 :D

Incase you don't know the warnock bet is not because i want or think he will be our next manager its just a coping mechanism so if Warnock the willy puller is appointed it will make the bitter pill slightly easier to swallow lol

****ing shite, and that's being optimistic.

Im sorry to hear that mines worse ive just lost £20 on football betting as in last post & I couldn't have been more wrong with it. I didn't even get any enjoyment out of it cos both the main teams got battered from the whistle lol

load of sh!t boo hiss boo im just avin a sulk for half hour or so :(:D

Im sorry to hear that mines worse ive just lost £20 on football betting as in last post & I couldn't have been more wrong with it. I didn't even get any enjoyment out of it cos both the main teams got battered from the whistle lol

load of sh!t boo hiss boo im just avin a sulk for half hour or so :(:D

Being angry is where it's at. You Bastard.

So far, alright. Ran 13.4k this morning. I may be entering the half-marathon after all.....
Coventry half-marathon?

I think I'm running 10 miles tomorrow, ridiculous.

I've ran 3 half marathons in th last 4 years...2 Leicester and 1 Nottingham.

This years leicester is through the City Centre and i was going to do it but i did my Achillles tendon in a few months ago.

Might still be able to as i did 30 mins today,hopefully with no ill effect!

I hate injuries! :cry:

http://www.leicestermarathon.org.uk/

Edited by Raj

BTW, I like Indian weddings with all that gold. Maybe I should find a popular Asian babe to marry and entwine both traditions. Money pinned on us and gold as gifts. I`ll only have to get married 5 times and I`ll be set for life lol

:D:D That would be a bloody good wedding.

At our wedding(Not pexgeo and me...but me and the Mrs!) we had over 600 guest...thats the norm for Asian weddings...i only knew 10 of them!!! :D:unsure:

By the way,i did a 12 hour shift last night,got in at 6am and was awake by 11 cos of next door having builders in...now im back at work til 6 again...hope them builders are dead! :angry:

:D:D That would be a bloody good wedding.

At our wedding(Not pexgeo and me...but me and the Mrs!) we had over 600 guest...thats the norm for Asian weddings...i only knew 10 of them!!! :D:unsure:

By the way,i did a 12 hour shift last night,got in at 6am and was awake by 11 cos of next door having builders in...now im back at work til 6 again...hope them builders are dead! :angry:

Go tell the fookers that building work at 11pm is not acceptable and set an agreed time of say 9pm to stop. If they dont agree, then start causing them financial pain by doing some cowardly acts like scratching there cars/trucks, sticking knives in their tyres and if that fails, pick up the phone book and start ordering cabs and as much takeaway food as possible for them, but obviously pay on delivery lol

lol at the knowing 10 guests at your own wedding! that sounds like a typical Greek wedding. At my sisters, I didn't know 70% of them. You hear of these serial wedding gatecrashers who just turn up to eat for free and it must be easy to do!