Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Go tell the fookers that building work at 11pm is not acceptable and set an agreed time of say 9pm to stop. If they dont agree, then start causing them financial pain by doing some cowardly acts like scratching there cars/trucks, sticking knives in their tyres and if that fails, pick up the phone book and start ordering cabs and as much takeaway food as possible for them, but obviously pay on delivery lol

lol at the knowing 10 guests at your own wedding! that sounds like a typical Greek wedding. At my sisters, I didn't know 70% of them. You hear of these serial wedding gatecrashers who just turn up to eat for free and it must be easy to do!

No...the buggers started at 11AM...i was still asleep after a 12 hour night shift!!! :cry:

Too scared to say anything,they are right big fcukers! :cry:

No...the buggers started at 11AM...i was still asleep after a 12 hour night shift!!! :cry:

Too scared to say anything,they are right big fcukers! :cry:

lol mate sos, I am a bit tired myself! You work some right weird hours at that 24 hour McDonalds don't you? Cant you get the early shift or is it the best way to see as little of the missus as possible? :D:unsure:

Go tell the fookers that building work at 11pm is not acceptable and set an agreed time of say 9pm to stop. If they dont agree, then start causing them financial pain by doing some cowardly acts like scratching there cars/trucks, sticking knives in their tyres and if that fails, pick up the phone book and start ordering cabs and as much takeaway food as possible for them, but obviously pay on delivery lol

lol at the knowing 10 guests at your own wedding! that sounds like a typical Greek wedding. At my sisters, I didn't know 70% of them. You hear of these serial wedding gatecrashers who just turn up to eat for free and it must be easy to do!

That's awful. I'd never do something like that. :unsure::blush:

:ph34r:

lol mate sos, I am a bit tired myself! You work some right weird hours at that 24 hour McDonalds don't you? Cant you get the early shift or is it the best way to see as little of the missus as possible? :D:unsure:

:D:D 3 shifts Geo.

1 week lates shift 1pm-9

2nd week earlies 5.45a.m til 1.30pm

3rd is nights 9pm til 6am

repeat til dead! :cry:

Spill the beans!

Raj, I hope you get an appreciative gift from the missus when you get home mate. :thumbup:

Oh Yeah i wish......but i always wonder why MY side of the bed is always warm,when ive been at work all night??? :unsure::D

Today the plan is to sit at home and gamble on the poker tables. I have some family over from Cyprus who I have promised to take into London (please god help me) but for now, the mobile phone number that they know of is switched off and I am refusing to pick up the landline as I am not looking forward to doing the same old routine when they come over. London eye, the Zoo, Oxford St, Piccadilly Circus, Madame Tussauds and basically having to pay host and footing most of the bill. I wonder if I can hide for another 10 or 11 days and then offer to drive them to the airport? :doh:

Today the plan is to sit at home and gamble on the poker tables. I have some family over from Cyprus who I have promised to take into London (please god help me) but for now, the mobile phone number that they know of is switched off and I am refusing to pick up the landline as I am not looking forward to doing the same old routine when they come over. London eye, the Zoo, Oxford St, Piccadilly Circus, Madame Tussauds and basically having to pay host and footing most of the bill. I wonder if I can hide for another 10 or 11 days and then offer to drive them to the airport? :doh:

I'm flying to Larnaca in 11 days time mate, i'll herd them back for ya! :D

I think im going to have to rethink my sub career choice of being a professional gambler as i have lost 50 pounds english sterling pence in my first two days & my only hope of clawing any back is a couple of £3 accumalators tonight lol hows your gambling going then geo any tips? :D

...highlight of day picking kids up from school, depressed :cry:

I walked the dog the five miles, up to collect the kids from school.

It crapped on the pavement on three separate occasions. Each time slushier than the last.

I discovered there are no bins between my house and the kids' school and arrived with three poo-bags full of smelly brown mush.

My life is so rock'n'roll it hurts.

I walked the dog the five miles, up to collect the kids from school.

It crapped on the pavement on three separate occasions. Each time slushier than the last.

I discovered there are no bins between my house and the kids' school and arrived with three poo-bags full of smelly brown mush.

My life is so rock'n'roll it hurts.

Keepin it real :D

I'm flying to Larnaca in 11 days time mate, i'll herd them back for ya! :D

Nice one mate! Ive just found out that some are only here for a week (so leaving Saturday), some are here for two weeks so I may be able to avoid them but my cousin Nathalie is here for the 30 days she tells me so dodging that bullet wont be easy. Sayiing that, she is a nice lass and I dont mind paying for one person when going out but I am not a fan for paying for 6-8 people who think that prices are as cheap over here as they are over there for stuff like nights out and eating out! Jeez Im getting meaner by the year lol

Oh BTW BigGibbo, wait until Saturday and I`ll make you are a fortune on the footy. :thumbup: Its so easy. :dunno::|

Leicester. I want (did I say "want") to run 10 miles on Sunday. :unsure:

Coventry's where it's at.

Just did 10 miles in an hour and 25 minutes, the aim is the half-marathon in under 2 hours so hopefully I'll be ok.

Got 'til the 21st of October.

Driving from Coventry to S****horpe and back and then going to a triple birthday party (22nd, 22nd and 20th) the day before is probably not going to be the best preparation.