Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

God damn oxford let me down thats another cheeky tenner down the swanny ive put about 15 bets on in the last 2 days & not won one :(definately need your help geo lol

Have you read the betting thread ?!!?!

:unsure:

Taking advice from Geo = Not good!

Edited by Ched

Coventry's where it's at.

Just did 10 miles in an hour and 25 minutes, the aim is the half-marathon in under 2 hours so hopefully I'll be ok.

If you are already doing 10 miles in 1hr 25mins you'll piss the half in under 2 hours :thumbup:

My best time is 1 hr 54ish mins ;) and i am ALOT older than you! :cry:

My achilles is still hurting and the Leicester half is end of Oct :cry:...its a race(half marathon maybe!!!) against time :|

Edited by Raj

Betting is a mugs game.

The only winners are the bookies.

Only idiots gamble.

I haven't won this season either :cry:

I'll prove that's wrong. I bet you 5 grand that the next user to comment will either be homosexual, a complete ****head or just your average twat. I have PayPal if that makes it easier to pay...

I'll give you a tip Big Gilbo bet on a greyhound race that i own one in, back every other dog in the race you are sure to have backed a winner.

Yesterday

Another 4th now 23 starts with out a winner for my little bitch :cry:

Work :cry:

Payrise for no reason (spend most of my day on internet) :)

Football (Socceroos and Argentina) :)

A few beers at a nice gentilmens bar :)

Only having to pay $15 for a ticket when everyone else paid $120 :)

So good day :D

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX

Coventry's where it's at.

Just did 10 miles in an hour and 25 minutes, the aim is the half-marathon in under 2 hours so hopefully I'll be ok.

Got 'til the 21st of October.

Driving from Coventry to S****horpe and back and then going to a triple birthday party (22nd, 22nd and 20th) the day before is probably not going to be the best preparation.

If you are already doing 10 miles in 1hr 25mins you'll piss the half in under 2 hours :thumbup:

My best time is 1 hr 54ish mins ;) and i am ALOT older than you! :cry:

My achilles is still hurting and the Leicester half is end of Oct :cry: ...its a race(half marathon maybe!!!) against time :|

I'm planning on 10 miles in 1hr 30 this week. The last half marathon I did, the training schedule allowed for one 10 miler, close to the event. As I am more fitterer etc (in theory), I am planning on 3 of the buggers. Mental or what?

Yesterday was the greatest day, and the worst day iv had for a long time, i hate these sort of days. it was all going swimmingly did well in physics, my football team played great (i am manager of girls under 10's), the adrenaline was rushing through my body and then i went to the pub and had a pint to calm me down and celebrate, but then i did something stupid and asked out my assistant manager she is 15 and pretty hot, im 17, she said No which means its going to be difficult.

Then today has just been crap right from the start, cold shower (no hot water), broke my alarm chucking it across the room, had a bust up with a mate over that girl (her brother), words got out to the whole school so im receiving crap left right and centre. i got the physics homework drastically wrong, and right now i could really do with getting really drunk!!

Considering I'm completely broke, as usual, life is actually not too bad at present.

It's not been the greatest few weeks admittedly as I'm suffering with a lot of migraines, which I believe are due to an immense amount of stress of the past few months which has caught up with me. I genuinely feel at the moment though like I'm building a life for myself.

Things on my mind however are:

I'm 23. Should I be on the property ladder by now? I'm renting and barely affording that.

I feel that my circle of friends is diminishing by the day.

Considering I'm completely broke, as usual, life is actually not too bad at present.

It's not been the greatest few weeks admittedly as I'm suffering with a lot of migraines, which I believe are due to an immense amount of stress of the past few months which has caught up with me. I genuinely feel at the moment though like I'm building a life for myself.

I'm 23. Should I be on the property ladder by now? I'm renting and barely affording that.

Yeah that concerns me, well the fact I can't afford one is what concerns me, not one I would want to live in anyway.

Yeah that concerns me, well the fact I can't afford one is what concerns me, not one I would want to live in anyway.

You needn't worry. Owning a property is over-rated. I don't see any benefits at the minute. A few years ago, yes. Money has been made, i'm jealous. But buying a house or flat now isn't value for money. I'd steer clear for a few years and see what happens. People abroad tend not to buy, they rent. It hasn't done them any harm.

Kids schooled, dog walked, two loads of washing washed and hung, Asda weekly shop done, family evening meal prepared...now for cycling & the washing up before having a quick bath, deschooling the kids, feeding kids, reading with kids, playing with kids, making cup of tea for Mrs.D when she arrives home, walk dog II, feed dog, feed family, do washing up, sit down, breath.

Hopefully good, football from 4-8 then come home and watch England win. Hopefully.

I have football at 9, WHILE THE ENGLAND GAME IS ON!!!!!!

What kind of whack ass scheduling is that!!!?? I think this all down to our half Scottish captin :glare:

This is all comes after last week, when I attended the first game of the season expecting to take part in comepetive sport for the first time in like 5 years since leaving Broom Leys cricket club, to find out the other team hadn't turned up :@. can't moan at the 5-0 win though I suppose.

Hopefully I'll be left out the squad tonight, I've made it clear I have no quarms with not playing if we have to many players.

Edited by Manwell_Pablo

I have football at 9, WHILE THE ENGLAND GAME IS ON!!!!!!

What kind of whack ass scheduling is that!!!?? I think this all down to our half Scottish captin :glare:

This is all comes after last week, when I attended the first game of the season expecting to take part in comepetive sport for the first time in like 5 years since leaving Broom Leys cricket club, to find out the other team hadn't turned up :@. can't moan at the 5-0 win though I suppose.

Hopefully I'll be left out the squad tonight, I've made it clear I have no quarms with not playing if we have to many players.

We usually play 9-10 aswell but that got cancelled because of the football, i'm a fan.