Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LE8Blue

Shef wed talk

October 4th Reverend and the Makers

October 5th Maximo Park, Good Shoes and Blood Red Shoes

October 6th Get creamed by Sheffield Wednesday and then get absolutely trousered in Sheffield.

Sorted.

Is this an open invatation.

I dunno why I'm going to this again after the last two performances at Wednesday.

They are currently selling tickets towards the back of the stand (we have just the upper tier). If you are really lucky, you may get the seats where you can't see either corner flag. :cry:

I hate Hillsborough.

They are currently selling tickets towards the back of the stand (we have just the upper tier). If you are really lucky, you may get the seats where you can't see either corner flag. :cry:

I hate Hillsborough.

Ditto!! The last two times I've gone I've been stuck so I couldn't see the whole of the goal at the other end!! Turns out it was actually a blessing in disguise!

In Maybes Car.

If you're willing to chip in with petrol money and fancy a fun journey, with a, bandit food stop and think yourselve as a suitable applicant drop me or Maybes a line.

Archived