Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Chelsea Carling Cup

What? 6,600 tickets!!!

This is starting to annoy me now.

I think you might be surprised.

It's those happy-clappies I know you love and admire that will snap 'em up.

And if I don't get one, I will hold you personally responsible for such positivity.

;)

"Student" - Does that mean you need a Student Card, or does it mean a "Young Adult"?

Does it say "Young adult" ??

I'd think you'll need to be a student mate.

I still have my student card from Uni last year..... tempting to try and get away with it :unsure:

I've never had a "proper" student card because i'm not bright enough :rolleyes::unsure: but I do have a card which said I was a student from when I was a college, because have been refused student prices before because it wasn't an "official" student union card :rolleyes:

6,600 is pretty good - i reckon most people will be okay to get a ticket - it is a tuesday night after all.

Bring it on I got offered a free ticket to Chelsea vs Fulham - they were rubbish if we are ever going to beat them now is as good a time as any to take them on.

6,600 is pretty good - i reckon most people will be okay to get a ticket - it is a tuesday night after all.

Bring it on I got offered a free ticket to Chelsea vs Fulham - they were rubbish if we are ever going to beat them now is as good a time as any to take them on.

Its the wednesday isnt it?

sorry if i've missed this completely but where does it state 6,600 - or is that a guess based on their previous cup games? cheers :cool:

From the OS

The Foxes have been allocated 6,600 tickets for the encounter, which takes place on Wednesday, October 31st (7.45pm)
:thumbup:

Awesome. Lets bring the place down. Mablo - I see another seat to add to your collection coming up at this game...

Quite, waiting patiently for the ticket info, and need to look in the diary at work to see the likely hood of me getting out early. It's a Wednesday so I might be alright.

Need a lift back from Leicester as well but I should be able to sort that.

Archived