Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Staf

S****horpe Away

Change of Mind, not going. Don't have a season ticket.

Same here. I'm not loyal enough. I might turn the radio on, if I can be bothered.

I'll be there

I would watch it on t'ele but:

1, I'm not an armchair fan

2, there is no atmosphere in our living room

3, Chris Kamara is a twat

I won't be.

I would watch it on tele but:

1, Armchair fans are half loyal, I am not

2, There are so many better things to be doing, like painting pictures or going food shopping

3, I can't stand football outside of the Premier League.

Same here. I'm not loyal enough. I might turn the radio on, if I can be bothered.

I won't be.

I would watch it on tele but:

1, Armchair fans are half loyal, I am not

2, There are so many better things to be doing, like painting pictures or going food shopping

3, I can't stand football outside of the Premier League.

Do you have a tesco club card or anything like that or they might not serve you till the end of the week! ;)

This will be the first league game I'll miss this season and only the second game in total (first was Accrington). Have been spending far too much money on LCFC recently and there's not a great deal of entertainment value at the moment.

Welcome to my world of non-attendance.

I'd say ignorance is bliss, but you'd have to ask Ultra about that.

OLE!

Good news folks - the stewards are ok according to the football ground guide:

On my last visit to the ground I witnessed an amusing incident, when in the League Cup tie against Birmingham City, the stewards tried to insist that away fans sat down rather than standing up. Of course this met with chants of; 'Stand up, if you love the Blues!' to which the stewards looked somewhat dismayed at, with many Birmingham fans continuing to stand up. One poor steward was dispatched to sort this 'problem' out. I have to say he used a unique and an effective approach, during a lull moment in the away fans singing, a voice from the back of the stand, was heard singing; 'Sit down and watch the game! Sit down and watch the game!'. You guessed it, it was the lonely steward singing! Still it had the desired effect! Well for a while anyhow....

:D

I'll sit here hoping they make it to general sale on Saturday as cannot get down thier till then.

Providing this happens - Crystal Palace should be the only game I will have missed in 2007 - as all other dates are booked.

In response to some of the above - all of my spare time, and some of my work time, is spent making sure I have Tickets/Money/Transport to get to every game Leicester play - If a reason so arises I cannot make it - then heads roll - as to me - there is no excuse good enough

EDIT : Slight contradiction - I was in Ibiza for the Palace game.

Archived