Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Staf

S****horpe Away

I would like to know how many tickets we have sold for this game please? I really want to go but I'm scared that we will sell our allocation out before it makes it to General Sale, seeing as Scunny is a massive tie for us. Oh won't somebody please tell me?! Pleaseee :cry:

:rolleyes:

I would like to know how many tickets we have sold for this game please? I really want to go but I'm scared that we will sell our allocation out before it makes it to General Sale, seeing as Scunny is a massive tie for us. Oh won't somebody please tell me?! Pleaseee :cry:

:rolleyes:

27. Including mine.

The man at the ticket office yesterday siad that we had sold just over 1000 out of a 1600 allocation :thumbup:

However, for the Villa game I asked the lady in the ticket office how many we had left and she said 2000, and then on the website later on in the day they told us there were still 3500 left :rolleyes:

Having said that, I'l probably be going to the ground on monday for tickets to Scunny

Archived