Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanTheFoxBhoy

Aussie Foxes thread

Rally all ye convicts and talk Lesta here!

The S****horpe v Leicester match will be on the telly on Fox - a delayed broadcast at 7pm AEST, Sunday night 21st Oct. Some Melbourne Foxes will be watching the match at the Charles Dickens.

Coincidentally I bumped into a Lesta fan at my local gym in Richmond the other day, says he was trimming down and might fit into his old kit again one day :D

I will be in attendance RMH before Melbourne Victory game followed by the Charles Dickens Tavern to see as belt scumthorpe. :scarf::cheers:

I got a new Leicester kit last year and i got no chance of fitting in to it :)

I've got no mates that support Leicester so i may have to bring an Arsenal and Man U fan along to watch the game

Danthefoxbhoy will that lovely lady in your aviator be in attendance as well ;)

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX

I will be in attendance RMH before Melbourne Victory game followed by the Charles Dickens Tavern to see as belt scumthorpe. :scarf::cheers:

I got a new Leicester kit last year and i got no chance of fitting in to it :)

I've got no mates that support Leicester so i may have to bring an Arsenal and Man U fan along to watch the game

Danthefoxbhoy will that lovely lady in your aviator be in attendance as well ;)

Most of the blokes at the 1-1 game v Derby were Leeds fans (silently wishing that we would lose too I bet... joke's on them!)

What's more I live with a Yid who has a strange obsession with S****horpe.

Not that particular lady, but I'm sure you would have seen some of the fitties that Victory has to offer!

Most of the blokes at the 1-1 game v Derby were Leeds fans (silently wishing that we would lose too I bet... joke's on them!)

What's more I live with a Yid who has a strange obsession with S****horpe.

Not that particular lady, but I'm sure you would have seen some of the fitties that Victory has to offer!

Yes there are a few fit ones at the victory games but 15-16 year old girls is a bit beyond me know days i like to try and stay out of prison now i'm out of my teenage years :D

I'll be down there in the colours.

Kit from a few years back, with the Alliance & Leicester logo on the front, and i still fit into it!

Yeah I've got the pinstripe one from last season, must have been the only bloke who liked it :D

I want this season's with Kissa's name on the back, but they charge an arm and leg for printing - hoping to pick one up in Leicester

I'm like that with union anyway melbourne is more afl than rugby, actually only been to one union match which was england v samoa 03 world cup

So when the world cup was held in your own country, the only game you went to was an England one?

Surprising that. :D