Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Colchester

Andy, you may think this is a silly question, but...are you going via train?

Indeed. At this rate the dream of owning a car looks financially impossible though! I'm spending to much money, but thats no excus. :D

Apologies then, thought you had parking covered in another thread or something.

I should be the one apologising for my poor attempt at humour. :cry:

Sorry if I'm being an idiot but where is there info on parking? (If there is I'll admit my mistake)

I was also asking if anyone could tell where they parked last year and whether they'd go in the same place?

Anything wrong with that?

The parking is limited. I just parked on some estate last year.

I will go. Sounds good. Promised to go lst year, but i didn't, so this year..i will :D

Andy, whats the train service like then son?

Not good. Two stations in Colchester and neither of them are anywhere near the ground. You definatly wouldnt want to walk it if you dont no where your going.

Should be another good away day.

Hoping we dont sell out (not much chance as its on t'ele :rolleyes: ) as I get paid on the thursday before the game.

Anyone have any tips on parking? There didnt seem to be too much space last year when we were on fox travel.

Not alot atal mate,you would need to park just up the rd from the ground theres a long road where alot people park either side of it and thats about it.

Was seriously considering giving this one a miss after the sheff utd game last night but the events today have convinced me to make the effort once more. Managers can come and go but the club needs the fans!

Sit down if you love Leicester!

Archived