Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Bristol City - 24th November

Surely theres gotta be someone going to this match. Unreserved seating aswell! I dont like the prospect of singing on my own :cry:

Don't cry chap.

I'll be there with 3 of my Bristol crew in tow. They don't support Leicester but they've promised to sing and act like idiots for 90 minutes.

So ermm.... is anybody offering a lift for this game for probably me and LD3? (I'm assuming you're going to Alsager Andy ;: )

Obviously we'd pay you.

Well If Ched makes his mind up ( :whistle: ) then I'll know. I'll go Bristol if Ched don't wanna go to the home of football.

Train is about £12 at the moment...Potter is going I believe :thumbup:

Well If Ched makes his mind up ( :whistle: ) then I'll know. I'll go Bristol if Ched don't wanna go to the home of football.

Train is about £12 at the moment...Potter is going I believe :thumbup:

You go Bristol mate.

We'll sort something later in the season, money bit tight at the moment, cannot risk not having enough money for this meal.

Don't cry chap.

I'll be there with 3 of my Bristol crew in tow. They don't support Leicester but they've promised to sing and act like idiots for 90 minutes.

Looks like I'm going to Bristol then.

I'm a mug.

Potter, Get the train tickets booked :thumbup:

9:44 :)

I see, think I'll have to do it tomorrow now :/

Well played boys. You've made the right decision ;) see you there

Got my ticket on monday night at the reserve game - cant say no to unreserved seating and a new stadium to visit!! Plus we only have one more away Saturday 3pm kick off before x-mas after this. Burnley and Ipswich are midweek and Wolves is the evening kick off for sky.

Archived