Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Safehouse.

Is it wrong that I am actually starting to feel a warm sense of seceruity and tranquilty within this thread.

I still feel like frodo hidden under that tree when the Orc comes past on a horse above them.

Good shout. Duly noted.

Mental note: Monk has good taste in cakes.

(And Jackets)

I was in fact going to suggest Ginger Cake, but I decided on this occasion that Lemon Cake was more appropriate.

Can we put a sign on the door banning any Victoria Sponge?? Don't want any wierdos in here or anything.

I'm expecting an arbitrary ban sometime soon anyway.

Might stay away this time! It really has gone downhill.

You know what we need, don't you?

A decent dose of Nationwider.

:o You don't wanna do that this forum is piss poor enough as it is i might end up having to join Daggers on Talking Balls :(lol

Lemon Drizzle Cake comes with the Finnegan five star approval. Also included in this range are chocolate fudge cakes (proper ones, none of your sponge cake in disguise crap), cheesecakes and a good bit of battenburg.

My favourites are egg custards but do they fall into the same category as the aboves? ive never been sure :D

Lemon Drizzle Cake comes with the Finnegan five star approval. Also included in this range are chocolate fudge cakes (proper ones, none of your sponge cake in disguise crap), cheesecakes and a good bit of battenburg.

Battenburg. Hell. Yes.

I wish to add Viennese Whirls to the gluttony.

I can cook cakes. :D Only fooking thing I can cook, mind... but cakes, yes! :yesyes:

Oh, and I can make tea. (But not as good as Finners, apparently.) Gotta be milk in before the water, though. :thumbup: