Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Definitely a bit of kraut in me ...  have already put my towel down on the big comfy chair near the fire  ...   have got a pic of Maddison in my pocket btw if anyone wants a game of darts ..  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:


😫 you had to say Ham didn’t you!

That was the point lol Let's roast them here seeing as we couldn't do it on the pitch :)

 

It's cooking anyway, may be a while but let's enjoy the wine while we wait 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FoxesDeb said:

That was the point lol Let's roast them here seeing as we couldn't do it on the pitch :)

 

It's cooking anyway, may be a while but let's enjoy the wine while we wait 

I’m not going back into the main Leicester forum if that’s what you mean 😪 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I’m not going back into the main Leicester forum if that’s what you mean 😪 

Haha no, try and save your sanity here while we wait for dinner :) I wouldn't wish the main forum on anyone at the moment, I'm well and truly hiding in here. I'm sure there will be a few others along in a bit, otherwise it will be like a date! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Haha no, try and save your sanity here while we wait for dinner :) I wouldn't wish the main forum on anyone at the moment, I'm well and truly hiding in here. I'm sure there will be a few others along in a bit, otherwise it will be like a date! 

Get a room you two!  

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Milo said:

Unseasonably cold weather we’re experiencing at the moment 

Too right, I’ve had to cover the bedding plants for about 20 nights in the last month.  Nightmare.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Could be standing room only in here tonight 

Really?

Expecting a bit of a rush, are you??

 

Masks and social distancing, I hope. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...