Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ASH17LCFC

How do i become a Admin or mod of this great forum

I would like to become a Admin or a Mod (no not that kind folks) on this great forum. I think i would do a superb job and wouldn't let you down. I also would like to think that the people trust me and respect me enough to have me become a mod (no not that kind folks) or a admin.

Will you please think about it.

I would like to become a Admin or a Mod (no not that kind folks) on this great forum. I think i would do a superb job and wouldn't let you down. I also would like to think that the people trust me and respect me enough to have me become a mod (no not that kind folks) or a admin.

ok

No you can't. But its okay because Gazza is going to be our next manager :whistle: Oh no sorry, just joking. :frusty:

ok

errr. no.

:laugh:

Your having a fooking laugh.

People like lookwhaticando and finnegan who are mods are mods because they don't cause a stir and no-one in the world thinks they're an absolute cock. I would never ask to be a mod. If the admin need another mod they would 'appoint' someone with a lot of posts and understanding of this forum and someone who most likely had never been banned or never annoyed anyone.

I wasn't expecting a answer so fast, you should sleep on it and then get back to me good sir.

Giving you moderatorship would be like sending osama bin laden his weight in atomic weapons for christmas. I can't see the benefit somehow...

People like lookwhaticando and finnegan who are mods are mods because they don't cause a stir and no-one in the world thinks they're an absolute cock. I would never ask to be a mod. If the admin need another mod they would 'appoint' someone with a lot of posts and understanding of this forum and someone who most likely had never been banned or never annoyed anyone.

me neither!

I wasn't expecting a answer so fast, you should sleep on it and then get back to me good sir.

i've had my afternoon nap, so errr, no. :thumbup:

You have to go on a Bona Fide training course:

Typically:

Moderator Training

Duration: 2-days

Max. Participants: 12

Facilitators: 1

NQF Level: 6

Credits: 10

DCT Accreditation: Services SETA: Decision number 0263

Pre-requisite:

In order to qualify for Moderator training the participant must qualify as follows:

1. Have been assessed and certificated against unit standard ASSMT01 –Pan and conduct assessment of learning outcomes.
  2. Have competence and experience in his/her field of expertise.

About the programme:

The moderator-training workshop is designed for people who are responsible for moderating and supporting administrators as well as setting up and managing and assessment and moderation system.

The following aspects will be covered during the workshop:

• Revisiting the education and training system and processes.
  • Introduction to local and international verification standards.
  • Understanding quality assurance.
  • Assuring assessment good practices.
  • Assessment relationships.
  • The internal moderator.
  • The external moderator.
  • Feedback on unit standards.
  • Accreditation of providers.
  • Ethics and values within the assessment system.

The workshop outcome:

On completion of the workshop participants will be able to moderate an assessment.

Specific outcomes of the workshop content:

Participants will obtain competence in unit standard ASSMT02 - Moderate an Assessment by being able to:

1. Formulate quality management policies and procedures for assessment, assessment appeal, internal moderation, and RPL for implementation in their organisations.
  2. Audit existing quality management policies and procedures for assessment, assessment appeal, internal moderation, and RPL.
  3. Design and develop moderation techniques and systems.
  4. Plan and prepare for moderation.
  5. Conduct a moderation.
  6. Advise and support Administrators and assessment agencies.
  7. Report, record, and administer moderation.
  8. Review the moderation systems and processes with a view to sharing information that will ensure assessment quality improvement.

Training methodology:

The methodology is based on interactive learning, i.e. learners will learn by doing. Guidance will be given to learners to compile a portfolio of evidence to submit to the applicable Sectoral Education & Training Authority (SETA) in order for them to be registered as moderators.

As with all DCT training programmes, we strive to effect actual change back at the workplace through effective and practical outcomes based training.

You have to go on a Bona Fide training course:

Typically:

Moderator Training

Duration: 2-days

Max. Participants: 12

Facilitators: 1

NQF Level: 6

Credits: 10

DCT Accreditation: Services SETA: Decision number 0263

Pre-requisite:

In order to qualify for Moderator training the participant must qualify as follows:

1. Have been assessed and certificated against unit standard ASSMT01 –Pan and conduct assessment of learning outcomes.
  2. Have competence and experience in his/her field of expertise.

About the programme:

The moderator-training workshop is designed for people who are responsible for moderating and supporting administrators as well as setting up and managing and assessment and moderation system.

The following aspects will be covered during the workshop:

• Revisiting the education and training system and processes.
  • Introduction to local and international verification standards.
  • Understanding quality assurance.
  • Assuring assessment good practices.
  • Assessment relationships.
  • The internal moderator.
  • The external moderator.
  • Feedback on unit standards.
  • Accreditation of providers.
  • Ethics and values within the assessment system.

The workshop outcome:

On completion of the workshop participants will be able to moderate an assessment.

Specific outcomes of the workshop content:

Participants will obtain competence in unit standard ASSMT02 - Moderate an Assessment by being able to:

1. Formulate quality management policies and procedures for assessment, assessment appeal, internal moderation, and RPL for implementation in their organisations.
  2. Audit existing quality management policies and procedures for assessment, assessment appeal, internal moderation, and RPL.
  3. Design and develop moderation techniques and systems.
  4. Plan and prepare for moderation.
  5. Conduct a moderation.
  6. Advise and support Administrators and assessment agencies.
  7. Report, record, and administer moderation.
  8. Review the moderation systems and processes with a view to sharing information that will ensure assessment quality improvement.

Training methodology:

The methodology is based on interactive learning, i.e. learners will learn by doing. Guidance will be given to learners to compile a portfolio of evidence to submit to the applicable Sectoral Education & Training Authority (SETA) in order for them to be registered as moderators.

As with all DCT training programmes, we strive to effect actual change back at the workplace through effective and practical outcomes based training.

it's a good job i was sitting next to nationwider in the exam!

I don't think one person repects you on this forum.

If you pay me loads of money I will sort it for you. I have contacts ;)

Speak for yourself...

:crylaugh: Are you really that deluded..Jesus Christ :blink:

People like lookwhaticando and finnegan who are mods are mods because they don't cause a stir and no-one in the world thinks they're an absolute cock.

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Isn't this obvious he wants to be controversial and attention seeking? Or am I the only one who can tell that he isn't being serious

Most ironic post of the year?

Archived