Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bryn

An ignore poster feature

The concept was clearly lost on you. :nono:

Re-read my post again, you just might 'get it'.

What amused me was the fact that he gave it a couple of day's thought... and came up with that response. :doh: Classic! :giggle:

Just a query... hope i dont appear thick... and im asking this as i currently have no one i have chosen to ignore...

if i choose to ignore someone, do i still see their original post 'quoted' in someones reply to it?

I've never used it but you could try it temporarily and see what affect it has.

Just a query... hope i dont appear thick... and im asking this as i currently have no one i have chosen to ignore...

if i choose to ignore someone, do i still see their original post 'quoted' in someones reply to it?

ignore.jpg

apparently so.

*you're no longer on ignore :thumbup:

• 7 years later...

Right I've got a feeling I'm being horrifically daft here but I cannot for the life of me find a way of ignoring people. The first couple of posts in this thread show 2 ways of doing it but neither are available. 

Can someone please talk down to me as to how you do this please? Baby steps - properly idiot proof it. Pictures would help.

Cheers.

Right I've got a feeling I'm being horrifically daft here but I cannot for the life of me find a way of ignoring people. The first couple of posts in this thread show 2 ways of doing it but neither are available. 

Can someone please talk down to me as to how you do this please? Baby steps - properly idiot proof it. Pictures would help.

Cheers.

On the main site, (not the mobile one) click your name at the top left. That'll drop a small box down where you can choose to view your content, your profile etc. The last one on that list says Manage Ignore Prefs. Click that, and it opens a page. There's a box on that page where you can type in the user name E.G KingFox or cityfanlee23 or Moosebreath, check the box if you want to ignore the post. signature or messenger or all three and then click save changes.

Sorry not got time to do the whole picture thing but hopefully that explains it.

On the main site, (not the mobile one) click your name at the top left. That'll drop a small box down where you can choose to view your content, your profile etc. The last one on that list says Manage Ignore Prefs. Click that, and it opens a page. There's a box on that page where you can type in the user name E.G KingFox or cityfanlee23 or Moosebreath, check the box if you want to ignore the post. signature or messenger or all three and then click save changes.

Sorry not got time to do the whole picture thing but hopefully that explains it.

My hero!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived