Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Hull Chit Chat Thread

One of the fans reviews on footballgroundguide.co.uk said that the stewards were really good and helpful, hopefully this is the case :)

But one also said they are very strict with standing, and due to this, a fair bit of trouble has arised between fans and stewards.

But one also said they are very strict with standing, and due to this, a fair bit of trouble has arised between fans and stewards.

Only one report one StandUpSitDown that I can remember which was a Norwich fan who said they were quite strict, I think.

Don't get many reviews from Hull for some reason... :unsure:

Only one report one StandUpSitDown that I can remember which was a Norwich fan who said they were quite strict, I think.

Don't get many reviews from Hull for some reason... :unsure:

Damn. Let's hope they see sense

Stewards, Policing

1/10. Morons. Kept on telling us to sit down when we had a shot on goal. Pillocks. Also liked to keep coming up to us to warn us about putting our feet up on seats. Also they kept us in the ground for about 15 minutes afterwards because they have a few thuggish fans.

Stewards, Policing

Kept us behind for 20 minutes but stopped the hulligans from getting in our section.

6/10

Stewards, Policing

Well we were ordered to stay behind for 10 mins which never happened as their lazy ass stewards just watched us leave rather than doing their job. Got outside then chaos ensued. Didn't see alot after that as we left pretty hastily.

1/10 for not doing their job.

Stewards, Policing

Worst i have ever met and i wouldnt like to meet again. Before the game you got the usual "please sit down" even though the home fans where doing the conga. Then the police decided that our anti hull songs where too much to cope with and decided to march a good 40 fans out the stadium for no apparent reason. They where looking for any escuse to chuck any one in white out was ridiculas. After the game they said they would lock us in for 15 minutes this didnt happen and the two sets of fans pilled out right into each other and severl scuffles broke out. Now i know we arnt saints but Tranmere have a very good reputation for there away fans so all i can put it down too is the chavs from hull and the bad policing.

0/10

Stewards, Policing

6/10 - Did well but as i saw they threw one bloke out for nothing which i was not impressed about, the hull fans were also allowed to taunt us and we were not allowed to react.

Stewards, Policing

No probs seemed freindly.

10/10

Stewards, Policing

6/10 - after we scored I was told to sit down 10 seconds after we scored

Doesn't sound to promising!

Be prepared to be kept behind! Link

Yeah off my phone, only cus I'm on tunage duty.

P.S just found my sisters NOW 46, we're back in business. May stick my head in HMV tomorrow too.

12 boys for this one, you really can't go wrong.

We'll have to find another sainsbury's, Burnleys was the dogs bollocks.

Yeah off my phone, only cus I'm on tunage duty.

P.S just found my sisters NOW 46, we're back in business. May stick my head in HMV tomorrow too.

12 boys for this one, you really can't go wrong.

We'll have to find another sainsbury's, Burnleys was the dogs bollocks.

I wondered whose number it was.

Stop off at same services at us, Maybes and Myself will show you how we rape the bandits. (Not literally)

I'm taking T-pains album "Epiphany" for the journey there.

Way back Robert Maybury and Robert Young will face Simon McCarthy and Ben Stapleford in the football name game.

I wondered whose number it was.

Stop off at same services at us, Maybes and Myself will show you how we rape the bandits. (Not literally)

I'm taking T-pains album "Epiphany" for the journey there.

Way back Robert Maybury and Robert Young will face Simon McCarthy and Ben Stapleford in the football name game.

We're the back seats...

:ph34r:

Fingers crossed. No FoxTravel seats left.

Train it is. Otherwise...FoxTravel at the moment... :cry:

Put your foot down kid. If you wanna go on the train then go on the train.

Not much difference in price and it's quicker/more comfortable than Fox Travel

Put your foot down kid. If you wanna go on the train then go on the train.

Not much difference in price and it's quicker/more comfortable than Fox Travel

Yeah, but it doesn't really bother me. Trains are relaxing than coach. But then again..i'm with my matey's :)

edit: The train is.......50p cheaper. Wooop!

Yeah, but it doesn't really bother me. Trains are relaxing than coach. But then again..i'm with my matey's :)

edit: The train is.......50p cheaper. Wooop!

Train then? Leaving me on the Fox Travel leaving me, Nath. and Higgins all on our own? :cry:

Ah well, we didn't want you anyway :D:thumbup:

tickets came in the post today, looking forward to it though it is likely to be a small bunch of Leic fans, would be nice to et a win tonight (or even a draw) and go into the weekend game with a bit of confidence, nice to have some strikers back at least

Archived