Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

QPR Chit Chat Thread

Alright Rat (Tommeh) can't go QPR, canny afford it and want to spend NYE with the family. Sorry pal, and if you text me again at 1.15am.. god knows what i'll do.

Nothing like a bit of late night/ early morning texting shaun, your women know all about that :giggle:

Sorry again SUAS, the way it's worked out last night / this mornings baffled me aswell. hope to still see you there mate I'm sure one of these boring bstards will change their minds :thumbup:

Sorry again SUAS, the way it's worked out last night / this mornings baffled me aswell. hope to still see you there mate I'm sure one of these boring bstards will change their minds :thumbup:

S'alright mate, not your fault.

I'll just have to pester everyone else even more now! :P :mrgreen:

This is the bitch I was looking for.

I'm going to QPR as I'll spend the New Year in London.

Me and all! new years eve in a pub that me brother in law owns..........then down to the smoke for a bit of shoppingDOH!WIFE AND SISTER IN LAW!Then down to Sheperds Bush for a few pints and being asked if Next on Oxford street is still open,'cause she just decided she liked that dress that she saw 4 hours earlier!

Certainly there. Me and my friends first anniversary as our first away match together :wub::blush:

Tickets are cheap too. All on the site..

You might as well chnage that to me and my boyfriends first anniversary.

'cos that's how it sounds. GAY.

No chance of this one.

I don't plan on feeling too good that day.

I am only 15 and the person i go with is 19 so i am trying to persuade him to drink sensibly on new years eve so we can go to this game :whistle:

I will also be in a state, but I only intend on travelling from my friend's house right near London, or possibly Gary Mabbutt's house if I get drunk and go on a wander.

QPR is all about getting far too wasted the night before and then thinking you're going to die while watching another defeat.

Start the new year in style, that's what I say.

Archived