Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

QPR Chit Chat Thread

Chill out! Jokes!

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Err sorry about the no show on Saturday boys.

I got to bed about 7. That said I did head west yesterday afternoon but found myself getting drunk in Fulham instead of going Loftus Road. A wise decision in hindsight it would appear.

I got to bed about 7. That said I did head west yesterday afternoon but found myself getting drunk in Fulham instead of going Loftus Road. A wise decision in hindsight it would appear.

You made the right choice Mate :thumbup:

I was in Tottenham got wasted and was in bed by 6am and I turned up at Loftus Road the following day completely out of my depth and looked like the black Bernie.

Archived