Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Norwich Chit Chat Thread

If anyone wants advice on places to go if you get there early, decent pubs, shopping, directions etc etc... just shout. I think there are a couple of other Norwich people on here who may have suggestions too.

With Fox Travel leaving Leicester at 9am I imagine those people travelling on the buses will get in well before the game. It can't take that long, surely? :dunno:

For some reason, 9am seems a fairly standard departure time of late..

Will check if my chauffeur is available for this one. If not then I'll get a coach.

Either way, a lengthy pre-match pub session beckons... :cheers::cool:

Seriously, though, we could do with a decent turnout for what is likely to be a massive six-pointer.

May drive to this one as Carrow road is 1 of only 4 championship grounds I've not been to.

On the other hand I've had it with our club and the constant shite we've served up away from home recently - Hull, QPR and Burnley come to mind.

I'll consider it.

May drive to this one as Carrow road is 1 of only 4 championship grounds I've not been to.

On the other hand I've had it with our club and the constant shite we've served up away from home recently - Hull, QPR and Burnley come to mind.

I'll consider it.

I shall take a seat in your car.

Thankyou.

I'll consider it.

:wave::D

:wave::D

Sorry to sound a pessemistic bastard but I'll see how we get on against Cov, I've had it going all corners of the country watching us loose.

JBF and Tevez have priority, you too are in IF i decide to go and IF they arn't too keen.

Sorry to sound a pessemistic bastard but I'll see how we get on against Cov, I've had it going all corners of the country watching us loose.

JBF and Tevez have priority, you too are in IF i decide to go and IF they arn't too keen.

You only got a 3 Seater? :giggle::whistle:

OK no worries mate. If JBF and Tevez don't go I'm sure me, Ched, Ben and Andy would take some seats if you decided to go. Could be a tidy profit for you.... :)

You only got a 3 Seater? :giggle::whistle:

5 but if I have it full I'll be struggling to move the bugger!

If I want to be able to hit 70 then its limited to me and 3 others.

Apologies.

I doubt I'll be going anyway. We'll loose to cov, I'll be de-motivated and I've got exams the week after this game plus saving money for Barcelona in Feburary.

Apologies.

I doubt I'll be going anyway. We'll loose to cov, I'll be de-motivated and I've got exams the week after this game plus saving money for Barcelona in Feburary.

Miserable git! Norwich is lovely this time of year. :ermm::P

AOWW will definitely drive to Leicester and pick us up to take us Norwich. It's a sure thing.

:crylaugh: Bollox to that.

Anyhow, I've offered lifts to places before and not had any takers. So, sod the lot of ya! :angry::glare:

Apologies.

I love how people want to be friends when you have a car, forgetting that other people have priority.

Archived