Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Next Season | Away Games

Was too poorly to attend any matches for the 1st few months..... even missed some homes ones but after Jan didnt miss any home or away. Dont intend to have to miss a single game next season now.

Really really want to be visiting St James Park next season :giggle:

For 09-10 I'll be looking to do the following venues

Forest

Derby

Cov

West Brom

Newcastle/Hull

Peterborough

Palace

QPR

Ipswich

Swansea

Doncaster

Sheff W

Barnsley

Leeds

Sheff U/Burnley

Cardiff

Blackpool (hope it's not in February again though!)

I've loved the awaydays. Not many home games that I'd sit through again, though.

I'm glad we're getting out before the novelty wears off.

Leeds fans must be cacking themselves at the thought of losing the playoffs and having to do these treks for a THIRD straight season..

I've missed about ten this season. It's a bit annoying really, but with finishing University, moving out of my parent's place, moving once more since then and starting a full time job no where near the Midlands it's not been ideal circumstances to get to all the new grounds.

Only done 15 away games this season......... first few months were a complete wash out through ill health. Enough for P1 anyway

Next season am going for 100% (and a Divorce probably! :giggle: )

I've loved the away days I've made it to, but they were few and far between:

Fulham, Palace, Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllll, Southend.

This was mainly due to me travelling for the first 2 months of the season, then coming back and being absolutely skint.

Will go to more next season

Done 17(league) and 2 in the cups so far this season with Crewe being the final one.

Mainly missed a few this year becuase of not being able to knock off early enough for the night awayers - bar Tranmere :thumbup:

I've only missed, Colchester, Scunny, Yeovil and Hartlepool in the league.

Maybes :wub: has sorted Crewe tickets, at the end of the season I'll have made 23 games, missing just four. My best season so far.

So thanks to everyone, (bar Dr. The Singh) that I've been to games with, or cadged lifts with, been a pleasure.

I've only missed, Colchester, Scunny, Yeovil and Hartlepool in the league.

Maybes :wub: has sorted Crewe tickets, at the end of the season I'll have made 23 games, missing just four. My best season so far.

So thanks to everyone, that I've been to games with, or cadged lifts with, been a pleasure.

About time!!! :angry:

Archived