Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

All Nighter

Offer that up in live chat tommorrow. Socceroo Fox will eat you alive!

Plus TommyG and StroudFox will masturbate all over their respective screens and spend the remainder of the match typing meow and whip alternatively. :unsure:

I really am so glad I miss the Live Chat antics.

It sounds so much more fun than beers on the train and watching the match with your mates :whistle::giggle:

DAVE GOT PWNED ON FACEBOOK GHOST RIDER. BIATCH.

It sounds so much more fun than beers on the train and watching the match with your mates :whistle::giggle:

DAVE GOT PWNED ON FACEBOOK GHOST RIDER. BIATCH.

I only crashed a few hundred times.

It bodes well ahead of me driving.

Just about half way there now. Don't feel that tired. Just had long conversation on msn which re-reading realised i revealed one of my inner secrets. Shit i'm screwed girls can't keep secrets can they? :unsure:

Just about half way there now. Don't feel that tired. Just had long conversation on msn which re-reading realised i revealed one of my inner secrets. Shit i'm screwed girls can't keep secrets can they? :unsure:

Halfway where? It's only 3 o'clock? :unsure:

Im not tired in the slightest, probably summut to do with the 15 tea's I've had :whistle:

You're fooked mate, girls will never keep a secret ;)

I normally go sleep at midnight.

I normally wake up at 6.

Half-way. :thumbup:

Why do you normally wake up at 6 :blink:

Archived