Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bigneville

Season Ticket Payment Plan

OS > Tickets > Buy Online.

You can sign up for it using your client reference number. :thumbup:

You learn something new every day! Cheers me dears!

Mine's been dispatched, keen. I'm confused though, I thought they were getting dispatched next Monday.

Apparently, we can pick them up over this weekend and any that aren't collected will be posted out on July 13th.

But according to the Online Ticket Service, mine has been dispatched. :S

OS > Tickets > Buy Online.

You can sign up for it using your client reference number. :thumbup:

Gosh!

According to the OS.

Im a female aged 24!!!!

And i sit in the corporate trying to sell my services to the old coggers with loads a money...

Still........not too far from the truth........

When will the Season Tickets be sent out by the Ticket Office? If my memory is correct I got mine 2 or 3 days before the Season started last time around.

Can't you get it this weekend with the new away kit?? :dunno:

Can't you get it this weekend with the new away kit?? :dunno:

You can but it is just to view the away kit, I don't believe it is for sale then.

You are able to pick your ST's up on sunday but if not they will post them, why they have sent some out and other's not I do not know. Would be a tad annoying if you went especially to pick yours up and it had already been posted :dunno:

You can but it is just to view the away kit, I don't believe it is for sale then.

You are able to pick your ST's up on sunday but if not they will post them, why they have sent some out and other's not I do not know. Would be a tad annoying if you went especially to pick yours up and it had already been posted :dunno:

You can pre-order the away kit but you can't take it away with you. :thumbup:

I must say that the season tickets aren't as snazzy as they were last season. :(

When will the Season Tickets be sent out by the Ticket Office? If my memory is correct I got mine 2 or 3 days before the Season started last time around.

in leicester mercury is says tht if u dnt collect them by sunday thn they will b sent out by post on monday

in leicester mercury is says tht if u dnt collect them by sunday thn they will b sent out by post on monday

No text speak please. ;)

I was told that any that weren't collected by Monday would be sent out before the 13th.

There were still quite a lot uncollected when I was there today.

No text speak please. ;)

I was told that any that weren't collected by Monday would be sent out before the 13th.

There were still quite a lot uncollected when I was there today.

im sure it says uncollected season tikets will be sent out on monday, sunday will be last day 2 collect them from the ground

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
:beer: = Cure

Only my new paymasters cleverly failed to use BACS this month and sent me a ****ing cheque today - so I remain max'd out on my overdrafts and credit cards until the bastard clears.

I am going to find someone to rob tomorrow - I am not going to the match sober and cobless.

Only my new paymasters cleverly failed to use BACS this month and sent me a ****ing cheque today - so I remain max'd out on my overdrafts and credit cards until the bastard clears.

I am going to find someone to rob tomorrow - I am not going to the match sober and cobless.

Nationwide are brilliant with cheques. All backdated to the time of deposit.

Archived