Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Crystal Palace Ticket info

Source

I'm not sure if away fans can purchase online but if the can you have to register.

Friendly Tickets On Sale

Posted on: Fri 06 Jun 2008The pre-season friendly against Leicester City on Saturday 2nd August 2008, kick-off 3pm is now sale from the Selhurst Park Box Office.

The home areas open in the stadium will be the Holmesdale Road Lower Tier and the Main Stand whilst The Foxes supporters will be in the Croydon Advertiser Family Stand.

Home supporters will not be allowed in the Croydon Advertiser Family Stand under any circumstances for this match.

Ticket prices will be Adults £15 and Concessions £5 and they can be purchased by personal callers at the box office or online by CLICKING HERE.

I will be in Mexico. Hopefully will be pimping up with some seniorita!

Whereabouts in Mexico are you going?

Cancun.

We stayed a bit further up the coast. Recommend the visit to Chitchen Itza, although I believe you can't go up the pyramid any more. :(

The sacrificial ball game - :blink:

Gonna make a day of this one me thinks!! Is there a tube station near the ground or do we have to use real trains?

It's bit of both.

Real train from Laaandon Victoria :thumbup:

Cheers gaffer!! Thinking of making a day of it in london (although by the time you've got to the capital you dont have much time before you have to start finding your way to the ground) >_<

Cheers gaffer!! Thinking of making a day of it in london (although by the time you've got to the capital you dont have much time before you have to start finding your way to the ground) >_<

Well you could start heading towards The Emirates, then not bother after trapsing across London.

C*nts, making me move.

Archived