Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

10 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Ticketing websites. Just had 3 tabs open on different sites trying to get Ricky Gervais tickets and they all crash at 10am. They'll be on Viagogo for £4 million in 10 minutes though, so no worries. 

Nevermind, just went direct to the arena website and bagged some

I bought a couple today for Sheffield with a mate. Can't wait!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Watson said:

This is the sort of event you need to ask me about!

Sorry pal!

I've been looking for some for weeks since York sold out and just asked a work mate and bought them straight away on my lunch hour.

They're still on sale though...

https://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/ricky-gervais-tickets

26 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

People creating similar ranieri related  or "moving forward" type threads. Put it all in 2 threads and fuk off. Sorry ive got issues today lol

Yep, agree with this. 

There's so many new threads being started it's difficult for me to keep up and without sounding snobby or elitist, most are started by newbies with only half a dozen posts.

Someone suggested a while back that you need to have a minimum of something like 100 posts to start a new thread in the Leicester forum. Just so you've at least got an idea of how the forum works. I think there's some mileage in this idea myself...

And sorry, but I've got issues every day lol

5 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Yep, agree with this. 

There's so many new threads being started it's difficult for me to keep up and without sounding snobby or elitist, most are started by newbies with only half a dozen posts.

Someone suggested a while back that you need to have a minimum of something like 100 posts to start a new thread in the Leicester forum. Just so you've at least got an idea of how the forum works. I think there's some mileage in this idea myself...

Sounds like a decent idea.  Its not snobby at all. Just things need to be kept tidy and clean.  Surprised we havent seen open letter threads to the owners, claudio , shakeys, pearson, rachel and tincy

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Yep, agree with this. 

I haven't got 100 posts yet but am a serial lurker, and it's annoying me too. The main forum is so cluttered with threads that all seem to be about the same thing. Time for the mods to have a tidy up maybe.

38 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

I haven't got 100 posts yet but am a serial lurker, and it's annoying me too. The main forum is so cluttered with threads that all seem to be about the same thing. Time for the mods to have a tidy up maybe.

Tidy up some threads and ban quite a few bell end posters (myself included).

Edited by Jattdogg

1 hour ago, FoxesDeb said:

29 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Tidy up some threads and ban quite a few bell end posters (myself included).

I'm in a foul and grumpy mood so apologies in advance...

...but there's been over 150 new threads started in the Leicester City section of the forum in the last 48 hours. That's six new pages of new threads.

Some of them are just nonsense and the rest are pretty much saying the same thing. I don't understand why people feel the need to start a brand new thread when their point could easily be incorporated in an existing thread.

It's chaos out there at the minute so maybe I'm best off in the safe house for a while lol

5 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Yep, agree with this. 

I have no intention of keeping up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I'm in a foul and grumpy mood so apologies in advance...

...but there's been over 150 new threads started in the Leicester City section of the forum in the last 48 hours. That's six new pages of new threads.

Some of them are just nonsense and the rest are pretty much saying the same thing. I don't understand why people feel the need to start a brand new thread when their point could easily be incorporated in an existing thread.

It's chaos out there at the minute so maybe I'm best off in the safe house for a while lol

People think their opinions needs to be promoted because it's more important than others, they don't want it lost in other threads, so they start new threads to get it noticed. We've had it before on here, just not to this scale. People start threads about the most mundane stuff, even in general chat. About a year ago johnny the fox went through a spell of starting about 5 or 6 new threads a day in GC about things that could easily have gone in threads that were right at the top of the page, so would have taken no searching. In fact he'd often have recently posted in those threads and still went and started a new one. I think they think they're showing off, but in reality they're usually started by someone who can barely spell their own name and they look like a retard.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Facecloth said:

People think their opinions needs to be promoted because it's more important than others, they don't want it lost in other threads, so they start new threads to get it noticed. 

Thats a good point ...   and so important it probably needs its own thread ...    get to it flannel !    :)