Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Doesn't affect my life in anyway but the fact that Sergio Aguero has lived in England since 2011 and can't speak a word of English pisses me off. The lazy ****er. Surely his life would be easier if he learnt it seeing as he lives here, it would show he's prepared to improve himself as a person not just a footballer and that he wants to add strings to his bow. But no he'll be letting Man City do everything for him.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Doesn't affect my life in anyway but the fact that Sergio Aguero has lived in England since 2011 and can't speak a word of English pisses me off. The lazy ****er. Surely his life would be easier if he learnt it seeing as he lives here, it would show he's prepared to improve himself as a person not just a footballer and that he wants to add strings to his bow. But no he'll be letting Man City do everything for him.

Bloody foreigners eh?? coming over her, taking british footballers jobs, not learning the language :P 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Maybe he's thick.

3 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Bloody foreigners eh?? coming over her, taking british footballers jobs, not learning the language :P 

lol 

Seriously though if someone is going to live and work in a country for a long period of time, you'd think they'd want to have a basic grasp of the language.

Edited by Facecloth

41 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Can he not?  If anything that's fairly impressive given how easy it is to get a basic grasp of the English language compared to others.  I mean, does he not watch any movies or television shows with Spanish subtitles?

10 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

lol 

Seriously though if someone is going to live and work in a country for a long period of time, you'd think they'd want to have a basic grasp of the language.

Jamie Carragher has been in England for 39 years and he can't speak English yet!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

I think he must understand it to some extent as he understood Walker's questions without them being interpreted. He just didn't answer in English.

I could be wrong but to me it seems like he just isn't confident about speaking in English on camera.

1 minute ago, separator said:

Didn't Pochettino speak through an interpreter at Southampton because he wasn't confident with his english. 

For a little while. He did, what a year there, and he's now been at Spurs 2.5 years and he's pretty decent with his English now.

13 hours ago, BornBlue said:

People who park in the parent and child spaces and don't have a young child with them. 

Lazy c-unts should be shot.  

People who think they should get preferential treatment coz they didnt take precautions. ;)

• Like 3

15 hours ago, separator said:

Didn't Pochettino speak through an interpreter at Southampton because he wasn't confident with his english. 

He could speak English but he wasn't confident and didn't want his words to get twisted and knowing what the english football media is like was a pretty smart thing to do lol

23 hours ago, Facecloth said:

For a little while. He did, what a year there, and he's now been at Spurs 2.5 years and he's pretty decent with his English now.

Still a cvnt though isn't he. WHERES YA LEAGUE WINNERS MEDEL PROCHETTINA YER **** MATE

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ozleicester said:

People who think they should get preferential treatment coz they didnt take precautions. ;)

It's so we don't twat your cars when trying to get baby pods out of the back.  Also so you don't get the guilt of running over stupid toddlers who wont stand still or hold hands while their siblings get out of the car.  Also because frankly the shops want our money, and if parking and getting in and out is too hard we will stay at home.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

It's so we don't twat your cars when trying to get baby pods out of the back.  Also so you don't get the guilt of running over stupid toddlers who wont stand still or hold hands while their siblings get out of the car.  Also because frankly the shops want our money, and if parking and getting in and out is too hard we will stay at home.

Its that and that only, they dont give a sh!t about my car or your kid. 

My car gets twatted wherever i park and i take care not to run anyone (child or not) over.

Id like to see how many caring parents parked in the "special areas" if they were located over in a quiet, safe, spacious corner of the car park ...an extra 100 metres away from the door. :)

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

What salad got offended and locked the burger thread for chrissakes.

lol

Someone couldn't take a joke and started trying to start a fight to be fair :whistle:

EDIT: Salad, very apt insult from you there

Edited by Manwell Pablo

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

What salad got offended and locked the burger thread for chrissakes.

lol

My fault.

Life is being a bitch atm and I let a troll get under my skin.

Not usually my style. Sorry.

1 minute ago, Buce said:

My fault.

Life is being a bitch atm and I let a troll get under my skin.

Not usually my style. Sorry.

Troll lol It's gonna shock you this but I've never actually beat someone up for being a vegetarian, it was a joke based around the fact the only thing he'd managed to conclusive find out from the thread was that no one liked vegetarians.