Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

7 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

One of my housemates does this thing where he'll send a pic of some food he's found in the fridge and send it to the house WhatsApp convoy asking if it's anybody's because he 'thinks it might be his' then when someone replies 5 minutes later to confirm it's theirs he'll say 'oh sorry I already ate it I thought it was mine'. Sure you did. :rolleyes:

He doesn't do it with my food because he's a bit of a pussy who's somehow afraid of me I guess because I'm the only other dude in the house so basically he steals food from girls the wet blanket.

Image result for laxatives

THE LEICESTER FOOKIN MERCURY !!!    Half page article on Vichai donating £1m to the university of leicester ...  And calling him Top. How fookin rude !!    There's even a picture of 'Top' as well !!  ....   Shame on you Fiona Dryden - education correspondent ...    It's you who needs to get educated !!   Fookin embarrassment !!

• Like 1

On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 17:01, Izzy Muzzett said:

When people say 'drop' me an email or 'drop' me a text.

Drop it where? From a great height?

Stupid phrase that's crept it's way into our day to day language somehow...

Yup...a bit like when people say, thats its crept its way in....:whistle:

Trying to buy a house for the first time. Just been quoted in excess of £5,000 for damp treatment and repairs to the roof/chimney for repairs. 

All my friends and family tell me how stressful buying a house can be but not one of them are offering any solutions. It's not good at all.

24 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

Trying to buy a house for the first time. Just been quoted in excess of £5,000 for damp treatment and repairs to the roof/chimney for repairs. 

All my friends and family tell me how stressful buying a house can be but not one of them are offering any solutions. It's not good at all.

I didn't find it stressful. Just work out what you can afford then buy something in your budget that you like :dunno:

1 minute ago, DB11 said:

I didn't find it stressful. Just work out what you can afford then buy something in your budget that you like :dunno:

Not being very helpful either DB ...   buying a house can be very stressful ..   especially your first one !

There must be someone you can turn to FITN that can give you advice ? ...    but unless you really know what you are doing avoid a house that needs a lot of work doing to it.

38 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

I'm literally 2 months away from searching for my first house. If you've found some solutions by then I'll gladly take them ty. :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Not being very helpful either DB ...   buying a house can be very stressful ..   especially your first one !

There must be someone you can turn to FITN that can give you advice ? ...    but unless you really know what you are doing avoid a house that needs a lot of work doing to it.

5 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Oh so thats where I went wrong - I bought a house that I couldn't afford and didn't like - explains all the stress now, cheers buddy.

It's only stressful if you let it be? You don't do any work if you pay for a decent conveyancer surely and you mitigate lots of risk by paying for a more detailed survey. I've only ever bought one house so I'm no expert but everyone was warning me it would be stressful and it never was so I don't get all the hype

8 minutes ago, DB11 said:

It's only stressful if you let it be? You don't do any work if you pay for a decent conveyancer surely and you mitigate lots of risk by paying for a more detailed survey. I've only ever bought one house so I'm no expert but everyone was warning me it would be stressful and it never was so I don't get all the hype

It must be great being you.

Life outside of the spectrum though involves diversity and empathy....

Give it a crack, you might come over less of an arse.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

It must be great being you.

Life outside of the spectrum though involves diversity and empathy....

Give it a crack, you might come over less of an arse.

You're the only one coming over as an arse lowering the tone and introducing insults. My post was comparing my experience

Petrol stations that have delicatessens or mini supermarkets inside.

I'm pissed off, I'm in a hurry I want to pay for my petrol and get home and there is a queue of about 29 people wanting to buy bloody bagels and toothpaste.

:angry:

Can we please have a kiosk for people who want to buy Fuel !!!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Tuna said:

I'm pissed off, I'm in a hurry I want to pay for my petrol and get home and there is a queue of about 29 people wanting to buy bloody bagels and toothpaste.

Pay at pump

14 hours ago, Tuna said:

Specially for you, Tuna.....

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Tuna said:

This AND the same at post offices!

• Like 1