Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Guest seanfox778

When radio Dj's reveal the 3-4 songs coming up after the adverts! I like to be surprised!! If I know it's 4 shite songs coming up it makes work journeys drag! 

When people tell you what you like. 

Took the lad to the park came back she'd gone to fetch her car, he starts playing with his toys so turned on Stuttgart open, just missed the end of the last match so stuck the ICC on. 

Now ill admit i dont watch a lot a lot of cricket as if I get a chance I'd normally prefer to watch tennis but I'm partial to it on occasion. 

She comes back, after 10 mins "cricket? You don't even like cricket" oh thanks for letting me know I'll turn it over immediately 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Took the lad to the park came back she'd gone to fetch her car, he starts playing with his toys so turned on Stuttgart open, just missed the end of the last match so stuck the ICC on. 

Now ill admit i dont watch a lot a lot of cricket as if I get a chance I'd normally prefer to watch tennis but I'm partial to it on occasion. 

She comes back, after 10 mins "cricket? You don't even like cricket" oh thanks for letting me know I'll turn it over immediately 

Been there mate. They don't pay attention

1 hour ago, Royston. said:

hate when radio stations play shortened versions of songs after they've been around for a while.

why bother playing them at all if they just cut a whole verse out?

What annoys me is particular versions of songs being played on some stations and not others. An example I will use is ed sheeran shape of you. Some stations play a version with stormzy and some play without. Either they all play with or without. It's either ed sheeran ft stormzy or its ed sheeran. Make yer feckin minds up.

or when a station goes batshit crazy for an artist (radio 1 circa 2006 with gnarls Barkley or radio 1 circa 2017 with rag n bone man) justplay some bastard variety ffs.

less little mix is required in the world too

On 2017-6-12 at 18:18, Manwell Pablo said:

I get this shite day-in day-out.

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Gotta be velcro/slip on's at your age I'd have thought Oz?

Fkin cheek... if i wasnt all sat down and comfy, Id put my pipe down, slide my slippers on and ................ damn what was i saying? :huh:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ozleicester said:

Fkin cheek... if i wasnt all sat down and comfy, Id put my pipe down, slide my slippers on and ................ damn what was i saying? :huh:

lol