Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

Toilets in shops or shopping centres. You have 10 urinals, 5 lavs, so why only 3 sinks? It's like someone can't do maths. 

5 lavs is a luxury. For a 'frequent flyer' like me, the average in most public establishments in the country is usually only 1 or 2 (and one of those is usually broken)

The U.K. is very poor in general for public toilets IMO. Luckily I've got a 'radar' key so I can use the disabled in emergency :thumbup:

13 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Toilets in shops or shopping centres. You have 10 urinals, 5 lavs, so why only 3 sinks? It's like someone can't do maths. 

It's because they realise most dirty bastards don't wash their hands.

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

Yeah you are probably right, it just annoys when I have to queue because of daft planning.

Maybe with limited space it makes more sense to prioritise toilet provision over hand-washing?

I mean, presumably it would annoy you more if you had to queue for a crap.

• Like 1

Good things which change for the worse. For example, the 'simpleh luvvleh'/ 'be seeing you' videos used to be hilarous but the latest couple have included some dark clips, wouldnt even be dark comedy, just dark.

Should have stuck to what everyone loved in the first place.

I’ll tell you what’s annoying, when the next door neighbor decides to buy a fvcking log burner and stinks my house out like a fvcking pit village. I think the pressure hose needs to come out and fill his chimney with water. Honestly in this day and age of ultra efficient gas boilers it only takes one willy puller acting like an fvcking long haired eco warrior going round chopping down 100 year old trees and claiming they come from managed forests (yeah sure like he’s going to be around to see that tree replace) to fvck up the plannet

6 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Good things which change for the worse. For example, the 'simpleh luvvleh'/ 'be seeing you' videos used to be hilarous but the latest couple have included some dark clips, wouldnt even be dark comedy, just dark.

Should have stuck to what everyone loved in the first place.

Seen it, bit weird now

Scammers, Phishing Emails and Texts. If you're going to make the effort at least make a good job of it. A text from Brclys Bnk F.R.A.U.D. T.E.A.M asking me to call your 0844 number so I can hand over my card details just isn't going to do it.

I know they're looking for the 1 in a 1000 who will fall for it, but FFS these aren't exactly criminal masterminds.

33 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Two windscreen cracks in a space of 3 weeks.

Hope it doesn't have a negative effect on insurance..

Was it from that rubbish gravel stuff they keep throwing on the roads to "resurface" them? 

Drove down a side street on the way to work a couple of weeks ago and all of a sudden ping ping ping ping all over the sodding place. Filthy stuff. 

My housemate getting nasty with me for correcting her when she said that she's not interested in Star Trek or Star Wars but she likes some Sci-Fi like... Lord of the Rings. lol 

It was mental she literally started making personal accusations about my psychological state because she couldn't handle me saying "but Lord of the Rings isn't Sci-Fi, it's fantasy" in what was until that point a fairly average, pleasant conversation.  It was like I'd just told her "LotR's not fantasy and to prove it I'm going to rape your dog" and whipped my dick out.  I had to leave the room before she went full autistic and reeeed at me (I'd only mentioned watching the new Star Trek show on my way through the living room to put my plate in the dishwasher anyway).

Think I'm going to have to try and calmly speak to her about it when she doesn't have a friend over to show off to, if she gets that hostile over the distinction between two admittedly similar fictional genres then there's got to be some other cause for frustration underlying it and I'm happy to help her with that or give her space as needed but it's not fair for her to turn my mood from good to shitty and offended because of it.

5 minutes ago, Wookie said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If she were my type I'd be too busy awkwardly mumbling into my shoes to even start that conversation in the first place lol  I just want to clear the air because we've arranged for me to take them on their first tour of the wonderful world of Dungeons and Dragons later this week and I want us all to be in a good mood when we play everybody's favourite tabletop RPG sci-fi (:ph34r:),

1 minute ago, Carl the Llama said:

If she were my type I'd be too busy awkwardly mumbling into my shoes to even start that conversation in the first place lol  I just want to clear the air because we've arranged for me to take them on their first tour of the wonderful world of Dungeons and Dragons later this week and I want us all to be in a good mood when we play everybody's favourite tabletop RPG sci-fi (:ph34r:),

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°)

6 hours ago, Livid said:

Scammers, Phishing Emails and Texts. If you're going to make the effort at least make a good job of it. A text from Brclys Bnk F.R.A.U.D. T.E.A.M asking me to call your 0844 number so I can hand over my card details just isn't going to do it.

I know they're looking for the 1 in a 1000 who will fall for it, but FFS these aren't exactly criminal masterminds.

Donald Fry

[email protected]

Subject: We fought hard for you

Hi,

The lawyers won your injury case and the judge has asked for you to be paid £4,357.82. 

Click here to claim your money.

Sara

Show details

Subject: Need a good c0ck to play with

Hi you seem lobely, click here to see my pics.

Been said before on here many times but cyclists. Twats doing pointless wheelies holding up traffic, wearing dark clothing at night with no lights riding on the wrong side of the road, going through red lights, speeding down pavements without ringing a bell to warn pedestrians, not indicating when they want to turn, refusing to use cycle paths.

Sick of them.

16 minutes ago, Corky said:

Been said before on here many times but cyclists. Twats doing pointless wheelies holding up traffic, wearing dark clothing at night with no lights riding on the wrong side of the road, going through red lights, speeding down pavements without ringing a bell to warn pedestrians, not indicating when they want to turn, refusing to use cycle paths.

Sick of them.

I was riding my bike home today and some twat rode straight through a red light in front of me and it ****ed me off because it gives the rest of us a bad name. 

I don't think people doing wheelies aren't grown ups or at the very least aren't the type of cyclists who are using their bike to commute to work but I do take your point. I think we have a real attitude problem in this country that goes both ways.

I drive a fair bit and I cycle a fair bit so I don't see myself as either specifically and as such I try not to lambast cyclists or drivers like they are all the same. I'm sure there are many others like me who are reasonable at both.

Edited by ajthefox