Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Many cyclists, like drivers and pedestrians, are absolutely fine but those that aren't are careless and dangerous. It is worrying to me how people can be so blase about safety on the roads.

I'm not a driver but obviously travel as a passenger and realise how concentrated you have to be when out and about on the roads. The main issues I have a problem with are going through red lights and not being visible in the dark, the others are lesser and more irritating than anything.

I'm sure I'll be moaning about other pedestrians soon enough ;)

8 hours ago, Corky said:

Many cyclists, like drivers and pedestrians, are absolutely fine but those that aren't are careless and dangerous. It is worrying to me how people can be so blase about safety on the roads.

I'm not a driver but obviously travel as a passenger and realise how concentrated you have to be when out and about on the roads. The main issues I have a problem with are going through red lights and not being visible in the dark, the others are lesser and more irritating than anything.

I'm sure I'll be moaning about other pedestrians soon enough ;)

What is unbelievable about those crazy cyclists is that they seem to think they have some sort of protection from nasty painful death.  You can at least drive like a twat and have a reasonable chance it wont kill you, but cycling like a nutter is a death wish.

3 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

OLD MAN POST ALERT

What's going on with this "ripped jeans" fashion phase?

I thought a couple of tears in the denim were alright, now it looks like most males/females have been in a scrap with several lions when they walk down the street?? It just looks awful?

Better than that fashion where the lads used to belt up their jeans  around their hips so they could give the public a glimpse of their soiled Calvin Klein underpants ...... lovely.

4 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

OLD MAN POST ALERT

What's going on with this "ripped jeans" fashion phase?

I thought a couple of tears in the denim were alright, now it looks like most males/females have been in a scrap with several lions when they walk down the street?? It just looks awful?

Companies taking the piss and knob end consumers paying for it.

Win win for business.

Guest seanfox778
22 hours ago, SystonFox said:

People who insist on pronouncing jalapenos as HalaPENYOES. Feck off

Damn, I thought that's how you're supposed to say it. It's going to be awkward next time I go to Subway. 

The short eBay adverts that bookend advert breaks on Quest

Got a nobhead that can't wait to tell you he needs a window seal for his old banger, a fat bint bragging that she's just discovered tyre puncture foam, some bald loser with a VW Camper bragging about his roof rack, and a father and son who have the same shitty old nondescript cars and they have put new headlights on them

How is this effective advertising?

Cultural Appropriation.

It's almost as if culture hasn't been mixed or fused (or 'appropriated') over thousands of years to reach their current state. In particular I cannot for the life of me understand how some black activists can try and force a fresh wave of segregation after years of struggle from their predecessors to break down that very wall. It's toxic sectarianism that very much mirrors the ideas of some White Nationalists.

• Like 2

On 9/29/2017 at 21:11, Nalis said:

The amount of media coverage regarding the 2 year old taking popcorn off Prince Harry.

If you have any other reaction other than complete and utter nothingness then you are easily amused.

Only a short while after coverage of him holding hands with his partner was worthy of front page pictures.

Not that the press are obsessed with the royals at all.