Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

2 hours ago, Strokes said:

I use both, sometimes in the same quotation. Not purposely but I was taught at school in metric but my apprenticeship I had to use imperial. Now it just depends which side of the tape measure is closest to the material lol

That's fair enough, my issue is when I tell a contractor the size of something in metric and then get a puzzled look as if to say I've said something stupid because they're still working in imperial.

"Too lightweight" or "looks bit lightweight", it's frustrating when players get outmuscled but it's almost never why a team loses. in our title winning season none of  our starting midfielders or forwards were over 6'. Arguably our 3 best ever players are all 'lightweight'. Usually its poor body shape, lack of anticipation or awareness why a player gets pushed off the ball.

18 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Grown, adult women driving about in cars with 'Powered by Fairy Dust' written on them. I know us blokes can be very childish at times, but this takes the cake.

I saw one at Foxton Locks that was covered in them. I can only remember a few:

honk if you want a blowjob 

yummy mummy 

you just got overtaken by a girl

Imagine being one of her kids. 

Edited by RonnieTodger

1 hour ago, foxile5 said:

The fact that the royals are living a life of luxury for doing **** all and I'm working three jobs to be able to afford a ****ing terrace house. 

The Queen has been putting a few shifts in ....    and still is, at the age of 92.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carl the Llama said:

What's she doing the rest of the time? Paperwork?

Pretty much, yes. I think she carried out around 400 engagements too though, I certainly wouldn't want her life. 

Edited by FoxesDeb
  • Like 1