Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Bus drivers.

Where it's clear I'm running to the bus in their viewpoint, get to the door yet they pull off and wave at you. 

I would want to give him a £50 note next time I board and explain the reason,I would then say “silly me “as I then produce the correct money from my pocket and walk down the bus I a Cockney swagger.

job done!

1 hour ago, cambridgefox said:

I would want to give him a £50 note next time I board and explain the reason,I would then say “silly me “as I then produce the correct money from my pocket and walk down the bus I a Cockney swagger.

job done!

Would be fine if it was the same driver each time ?

3 hours ago, Countryfox said:

I'm having fried eggs on toast and a mug of coffee for brexit this morning ....      a good healthy positive and gratuitous start to the day ! ...   :)

Poached would have been my choice but, yeah, eggs on toast is lovely grub. 

Me: *accidentally types wrong url once

Chrome navigation bar: [every day for a year] "Oh, you want to go to FoxesTall today? Hmm? You want to see some nice pictures of elongated vulpines again, do you? Is that where you wanna go, you f**king illiterate pleb?"

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Chrome navigation bar: [every day for a year] "Oh, you want to go to FoxesTall today? Hmm? You want to see some nice pictures of elongated vulpines again, do you? Is that where you wanna go, you f**king illiterate pleb?"

This is so ducking accurate

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, RoboFox said:

Shift + Del

People who shake their legs, especially when there are other people sat on the same row of springy seats (e.g. in a lecture theatre/bus).

Really not a fan of the rhythmic vibrations generated by a stranger getting transmitted via the seat to my entire body, particularly the genital area. Feels a bit intrusive.

• Like 2

On social media I keep seeing these:

"Today, my 4 year old said: [insert something a child that age wouldn't say], so what are [insert company here] going to do about it?" ... Or something along those lines.

Today, Kleenex remove "man size" from their products.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 2

People who say it'll be here in 2 minutes, when they really mean several hours. Went to a garage today to pick up a child's seat. After hanging around for quarter of an hour after the "2 mins", went shopping. Back a couple of hours later, still wasn't there.  Makes you distrust car salesmen!

1 hour ago, brucey said:

People who shake their legs, especially when there are other people sat on the same row of springy seats (e.g. in a lecture theatre/bus).

Really not a fan of the rhythmic vibrations generated by a stranger getting transmitted via the seat to my entire body, particularly the genital area. Feels a bit intrusive.

It could be that they suffer from RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome) in which case there's not a lot they can do about it.

Or they could be doing it on purpose which would be a bit odd..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Restless_legs_syndrome

1 hour ago, brucey said:

Join in....:bounce: