Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

3 hours ago, Beliall said:

people who leave online reviews for products they havent used. 

" 5 stars, looks great, bought for my son for christmas"

"just bought this, seems decent"

**** off you window lickers

Or maybe **** off you employees of said product :whistle:

12 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Tbh Peaky I think most of them are dead now ...   maybe the odd one still in South America perhaps ....  

Adolfo hitlario is 129. Still alive and would even deliver a 4-hour speach to the neighbors cat from time to time. You should've seen him trying to hit the pinata screaming " Himmler, die komische Puppe ist ein Jude" 

Edited by the fox

14 hours ago, Sir Shep said:

Why do people create different accounts and the spout shite on a forum or HYS just to get down voted or think that they are funny, as Beliall says, window lickers. 

51149213-756E-4D16-975C-C7CAF305E6DD.png

Christ, I cringed so much at the top 2 posts there, whoever that is needs to revaluate their life. The BBC HYS posters are the worst around, they come in the following categories:

a )  the trolls

b )  the ones that just slate the article as 'shoddy/lazy journalism from the BBC' 

c) the ones who post 'another HYS?' If you dont want to post about the topic then dont post. Not sure why they get so annoyed about that, weird.

2 minutes ago, LiberalFox said:

What happened to politics discussion? Is it in some hidden forum?

Now renamed what’s in the news ...   but sadly mate not open to Liberals to comment  I’m afraid as they so far down the pecking order after Vegans and anarchists ...   :wave:

52 minutes ago, Corky said:

Colds. Not enough to keep you off work but enough to annoy you throughout the day.

24 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Yeah not had one for about 2 years then Christmas Eve and bang horrific cold. Annoying 

Stop breathing on my internets both of you. 

4 hours ago, Stadt said:

I think even if I wasn't a Leicester fan I'd say Vardy deserves one more

100%.  Man's one of the great inspirational stories of our time, he's shown kids and grown men the world over the importance of putting in the hard graft and not giving up on you dreams but he's far too 'common' and according to the red tops he's a horrible racist too.  Mental that Claudio got recognised in his own country for his part in one of the greatest sporting moments of history, yet the nation his achievement took place in gave out zero honours for it and now they're congratulating a man for being the designated spot kick taker at the World Cup. 

Southgate I can kind of understand the logic behind given the overall improvement in the national team looking at the World Cup and Nations League runs and our penalty shootout triumph, but I still think it's far too premature and sets a low bar for future honours lists if you only have to get close to success to be considered.

• Like 1