Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

The way people treat female posters differently full stop is just weird. 

You're going to meet probably less than a percent of foxestalk in your life, what does it matter what's between their legs? Especially when just discussing something as specific as football. 

The vast majority of this place is just an anonymous avatar dispensing opinions. That shouldn't really change because the name is feminine. There's a right weird little group on here that seem to lose their shit over the prospect of a woman on the forum. 

Ok, sweetie, get back to the ironing now.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

You're going to meet probably less than a percent of foxestalk in your life, what does it matter what's between their legs? Especially when just discussing something as specific as football. 

The vast majority of this place is just an anonymous avatar dispensing opinions. That shouldn't really change because the name is feminine. There's a right weird little group on here that seem to lose their shit over the prospect of a woman on the forum. 

In my case, only so far as my knees. 

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Its not just on here though. The way men in general treat women who like football is weird, but maybe for different reasons. 

The amount of times i have been in pub's watching games and i remark on something, i can guarantee some 'lad' will comment 'do you even know what the offside rule is,' its a joke. 

I don't mind banter (which i think 99% of it is on here) but questioning my knowledge on football, because i am female just pisses me off. 

• Like 2

Guest MattP

Literally last night one of my female friends said we can't sell Iborra he's gorgeous lol

I can't see it personally, I'm more of a Danny Simpson man.

Guest MattP
1 minute ago, Stadt said:

Schmeichel is our best looking player

He's not bad, I think Maguire is fairly fit to be honest for a big lug.

20 minutes ago, MattP said:

Literally last night one of my female friends said we can't sell Iborra he's gorgeous lol

I can't see it personally, I'm more of a Danny Simpson man.

I showed him to a girl mate and my girlfriend and they said he was minging. Very strange. 

Ben Chilwell’s up there.

51 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Its not just on here though. The way men in general treat women who like football is weird, but maybe for different reasons. 

The amount of times i have been in pub's watching games and i remark on something, i can guarantee some 'lad' will comment 'do you even know what the offside rule is,' its a joke. 

I don't mind banter (which i think 99% of it is on here) but questioning my knowledge on football, because i am female just pisses me off. 

Plastic Liverpool supporters (masking behind a city shirt) probably asking as they dont know themselves  lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Well, he’s not as clever as he thinks because I bet he doesn’t know the difference between a biological and non biological detergent. :ph34r:

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

people that listen to music all the time that I can hear get to ****

surely this is why headphones where invented so we don't have to listen to other peoples sh*t

Public transport DJs need binning off.

Divs who forego their headphones in favour of listening to their choice of sh*t music through mobile phone speakers with a frequency range so poor that most of the content of song is no longer audible. 

GET A LOAD OF THIS TREBLE, BRO.

Nobody gives a f**k, you obnoxious clown.

Edited by RoboFox
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Langston said:

People who bump transfer threads that have been dormant for two weeks, you think there's been developments but it's someone banging a post in like "would be a good signing" or "never heard of him" 

It’s normally some god awful joke as well.