Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Mine stopped working a couple of weeks back when I was on hols. The house stank when we got home!

Still haven't got a new one cos haven't got the money to spare and don't want to take on any more debt :angry:

After three kicks I learned at karate once upon a time it is now making grumpy noises. If I can't have a Nobbly Bobbly when I come home from work tomorrow then I'm going to cry.

logo-nestle-nobbly-bobbly-v2.jpg

Number 6 I'm a vegetarian do I grind your gears then? :cry:

Another thing that ****s me right off is people who insist on having their bollocks chit chat meetings with their mates in the supermarket. The annoying bastards manage to hog the entire aisle oblivious to anyone else trying to get by. Then THEN! they get the arse when, after I've said excuse me several times, I barge into their trolleys to get past.

WANKERS!

Edited by Katy

I don't hate vegetarians because I hate the people who make mince (and now seem to put extra bone, fat and gristle into every portion) and have resorted to buying the imitation mince.

I do hate people who come to your house to eat something only to suddenly inform you that they are now lactose/wheat/air intolerant (like it is some kind of ****ing fashion statement) and ask if you could possibly remove all traces of nut from the meal you cooked.

I used to eat lead paint on toast for my tea when I was a kid and it never did me any harm.

I don't hate vegetarians because I hate the people who make mince (and now seem to put extra bone, fat and gristle into every portion) and have resorted to buying the imitation mince.

I do hate people who come to your house to eat something only to suddenly inform you that they are now lactose/wheat/air intolerant (like it is some kind of ****ing fashion statement) and ask if you could possibly remove all traces of nut from the meal you cooked.

I used to eat lead paint on toast for my tea when I was a kid and it never did me any harm.

it sent me up the wall :S

bet you can't go outside without at least 3 coats on though :P

Edited by Zingari

Number 6 I'm a vegetarian do I grind your gears then? :cry:

Of course not. It's more the people who try to push it on others, or see themselves as better than non veggies to be honest. I personally see nothing wrong with meat, in my opinion it's what the animals are there for, but I respect others to think what they choose to.

Edited by Number 6

Of course not. It's more the people who try to push it on others, or see themselves as better than non veggies to be honest. I personally see nothing wrong with meat, in my opinion it's what the animals are there for, but I respect others to think what they choose to.

That's ok then, my mum decided when I was 9 that we were all going vegetarian and I've been one ever since. I wouldn't dream of giving someone a hard time for eating meat, each to their own I say.

At the moment, most people I come across annoy me.

Cold callers are a particular bug bear at work

Cold Caller - "I want to speak to the IT Manager".

Me - "Which IT manager would that be"?

CC - "The IT Manager".

Me - "Which one?"

CC - "The IT Manager".

Me - "Which IT Manager would that be? I would have thought that the use of the word 'which' more than implied that there is more that one IT Manager".

CC - "The one in charge of <insert area of IT>".

Me - "He doesn't take cold calls".

CC - "This isn't a cold call".

Me - "So who exactly do you want to speak to then"?

CC - "The IT Manager".

Me - "Bye".

Isn't it odd the way the world works - calls to the IT manager being handled by the IT-girl.

:angry:

Loads of people have said I don't look like her.

1. Bad Boys/Wanna be gangstas who talk like Jamaican Drug dealers!..mate you were born and bred in Leicester....why the Afro Caribbean twang???

2. Bad asses who tart up their 1.0Litre Peugeot 205's!!!

3. Neighbours who make noise when im on nights and they KNOW im asleep....one day im gonna mow the lawn at 6am after i finish work and see how you cvnts like it!!!

4.Motorway Middle lane hoggers(Already said and its a good shout!)

5. People who STILL use mobile phones whilst driving!!...even a tight fisted cvnt like me has bought a 5 pounds hands free kit!!!

6.Leicester City football players

7.CHAVS!!!!!!!

:)

People who say the dislike Vegans and Vegetarians (get over it they dont want to eat carcass...seems fair)

People who dislike political correctness, but then complain about racism.

People who read everyone elses posts then complain about them :whistle:

Climate change

Racsim

World Hunger

Corporatisation

War

Violence

Alcohol

Mugabe

The ease with which most of the world ignores the plight of the poor

the lack of care for drug addicts.

the lack of concern for the mentally ill.

not being able to see LCFC AT ALL this year coz they are in FECKING Division 3 !!!!

People who say the dislike Vegans and Vegetarians (get over it they dont want to eat carcass...seems fair)

People who dislike political correctness, but then complain about racism.

People who read everyone elses posts then complain about them :whistle:

Climate change

Racsim

World Hunger

Corporatisation

War

Violence

Alcohol

Mugabe

The ease with which most of the world ignores the plight of the poor

the lack of care for drug addicts.

the lack of concern for the mentally ill.

not being able to see LCFC AT ALL this year coz they are in FECKING Division 3 !!!!

:cry:

can I add people who dislike people who dislike vegetarians and vegans? :P

Shopping

Two examples:

MrsG and I strolled into Curry's the other day to look at fridge/freezers and before we could get to them we were accosted by the same Shop Assistant 4 times and asked in 4 different ways if they could be of help, do they not understand No! :@

Yet you can guarantee that when you want one you either can't find one or they haven't got a clue about the products they are paid to sell.

Today, after weeks of research, visiting shops, procrastinating, mind changing we finally decide which work tops we wanted for our kitchen makeover - so we made a trip to Wickes in town confirmed what we wanted some more hesitating etc went to the counter to order them and were told we couldn't as their designer wasn't in until Monday - now these are just standard catalogue items,virtually off the shelf with product numbers and they couldn't take an order for what would have been £250 - what did they or I need a designer for? :frusty:

So bollocks to them, one lost order 2 pissed off customers who will probably spend the next few days changing their minds again :P