Jump to content
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, MattP said:

Well stop bitching and pay for it.

 

Don't expect something that's of a decent quality for nothing. 

:dunno: financial incentives aren't the only incentives to create something out there (or they don't have to be anyway), but that's approaching a much bigger discussion and it's a Sunday night so I'll leave it there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leicsmac said:

:dunno: financial incentives aren't the only incentives to create something out there (or they don't have to be anyway), but that's approaching a much bigger discussion and it's a Sunday night so I'll leave it there.

Good journalism costs money, it's a simple as that.

 

If you want cheap media that doesn't cost anything you can get it, but you get what you pay for. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The BT "it was the best of times/it was the worst of times" advert. Stop those kids dicking around on VR headsets and make them do some proper schoolwork, like some long division or summat. Or if they must get their technology fix, let them play Castle Of Riddles on the Acorn Electron.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

The BT "it was the best of times/it was the worst of times" advert. Stop those kids dicking around on VR headsets and make them do some proper schoolwork, like some long division or summat. Or if they must get their technology fix, let them play Castle Of Riddles on the Acorn Electron.

Image result for old man shouts at cloud

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

The BT "it was the best of times/it was the worst of times" advert. Stop those kids dicking around on VR headsets and make them do some proper schoolwork, like some long division or summat. Or if they must get their technology fix, let them play Castle Of Riddles on the Acorn Electron.

It's been over-played to fvck now as well. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Samilktray said:

I wish nothing but evil on nob heads who set off fireworks in there garden tbh 

Massive pisstake, going off until the small hours round here.

 

They shouldn’t be made legal to sell to the general public. If you want fireworks go and watch a show. The ones at home look shit, sound shit and are just a massive ****ing nuisance.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Mozzy bites. I’m covered in em.

Itches like a b@stard :mad:

I got loads when I was in Mallorca (are you there now, or have you been?). 18 in total and a couple blistered (not as bad as shingles - not sure if I told people about that?). Didn't realise there'd be so many there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StanSP said:

I got loads when I was in Mallorca (are you there now, or have you been?). 18 in total and a couple blistered (not as bad as shingles - not sure if I told people about that?). Didn't realise there'd be so many there. 

Yeah I’m in Mallorca now. Only been here 24 hours and got 10 bites already. One on my hand which has swollen up and looks really weird. The pharmacy have given me pills and cream but they itch like crazy. It’s not even that hot here (22/23 ish) so didn’t think mozzies would be an issue.

Oh well, not as bad as shingles I guess. Yeah, I think you may have mentioned you had shingles just the once or twice :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Yeah I’m in Mallorca now. Only been here 24 hours and got 10 bites already. One on my hand which has swollen up and looks really weird. The pharmacy have given me pills and cream but they itch like crazy. It’s not even that hot here (22/23 ish) so didn’t think mozzies would be an issue.

Oh well, not as bad as shingles I guess. Yeah, I think you may have mentioned you had shingles just the once or twice :rolleyes:

Mozzy Innit.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/10/2019 at 15:21, UniFox21 said:

 

People like this tosser, who even after an incredible performance feel the need to try to cause tension and arguments by bringing up the Puel debate. 

Just no need for it, Puel is in the past and we should be enjoying the performances now

Following this; 

Yup we've just had the best result of recent times, let's carry on shitting on other LCFC accounts for things they've said in the past. If we believed everything this guy said we'd have signed people like Ziyech, Bailey and Thorgan Hazard  2 seasons ago

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Newish neighbours - students, we think - from our apartment block (6 flats) came round to offer us some extra pastries they'd made. Nice gesture, in fairness.

 

Except we've literally never spoken to them before, the pastries are 'mystery meat' and don't look appetising at all, and they came and rang the doorbell at 10.30pm ffs. Not impressed, at all. 

 

And now we're stuck with their plate as they aren't from our floor and we don't actually know which flat they're in...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...