Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I had similar with Vodafone, chasing an unlock code. In the end I said the phrases I thought would get me through to a sales person, which worked, and insisted he put me through to the right department. 

We've had issues with our fume hoods for months now, management never fully listening to our complaints always giving the "they're safe" answer. It's taken me to be using a reportable substance during a shit patch of the fume hoods for them to actually fully investigate as they've panicked. 

When you ask someone a question and they don’t give you an answer..

” Hey Kim, where do you want me to put this?”

” Well, I have just unpacked two boxes and filled the shelves.. I’m getting there!”

?

” Kim, where would you like me to put this?”

” phew! Never thought it would take me this long!”

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

If one more person sends me yet another picture of Trump either drinking bleach or on a Domestos intravenous  drip, I drink a bottle of the stuff myself.  :unsure:

Like this?

A1AFAAD6-4C6B-42B0-9518-7C04A82624D3.thumb.jpeg.64858fddcd47f4e04123bf918abf6926.jpeg.jpg.3e48e5ac95190794c47b3d31b9a8ee0e.jpg

Someone should tell Andrew Marr to stop interrupting politicians when they're in the middle of responding to his questioning. This morning, he interviewed the PM and virtually everything Bojo said was interrupted before he'd had a chance to answer properly.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, String fellow said:

Someone should tell Andrew Marr to stop interrupting politicians when they're in the middle of responding to his questioning. This morning, he interviewed the PM and virtually everything Bojo said was interrupted before he'd had a chance to answer properly.

Haven't seen the interview, but was he stopping him answering or was he stopping him waffling to avoid answering? Boris loves doing that. Dan Walker on BBC breakfast had to continually interrupt Gavin Williamson a few weeks back because he trying to avoid the questions by repeating soundbites over and over and waffling about irrelevant things to fill the time.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

Pals that only bother when their other pals aren't free...

Slightly linked to this, the whole 'who else is coming?' is so facetious to hear when you are trying to organise a get together.

Also, the night before I got married I had a get together and there were a few of my wife's friends and their partners there but none of the rest of my friends had arrived and my mate's other half says ' so where is everyone?' as if the company of one of your mates on their wedding weekend isnt enough, what a shitty comment.

4 hours ago, String fellow said:

2 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Haven't seen the interview, but was he stopping him answering or was he stopping him waffling to avoid answering? Boris loves doing that. Dan Walker on BBC breakfast had to continually interrupt Gavin Williamson a few weeks back because he trying to avoid the questions by repeating soundbites over and over and waffling about irrelevant things to fill the time.

I watched it and it was a combination of both Boris avoiding the question at times and Andrew Marr interrupting him which Marr probably sees as interviewer 101 on showing authority. Undermined things when he interrupts him with good reason.

7 hours ago, bovril said:

'Fletch and Macca' on BT. Absolute dog shit commentators. 

I quite like Darren Fletcher actually. When he and Savage did 606 on 5 Live it was very listenable imo. Martin Tyler and his heavy breathing can get in the bin, though, and the weird giggles he sometimes has with Gary Neville.

Macca, I don't think he's as bad as many make out but he's not exactly brilliant either.

5 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

I quite like Darren Fletcher actually. When he and Savage did 606 on 5 Live it was very listenable imo. Martin Tyler and his heavy breathing can get in the bin, though, and the weird giggles he sometimes has with Gary Neville.

Macca, I don't think he's as bad as many make out but he's not exactly brilliant either.

Nope they're both utter shite. Especially McManaman the ****.