Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Cheap Football Shirts

Meh, I already posted this in the ebay thread in General Chat but well upon deliberation, I've deemed it worthy of mass attention, the post was...

Slightly off topic but i didnt really want to post a new thread. My mate told me about this particular website http://www.bestway4you.com/cart/ to buy selected football shirts at massively reduced rates. Of course people will say 'they're fake' or will doubt it but sure enough, my Holland Euro 2008 shirt arrived today (albeit after 10 days) complete with name and number (Huntelaar 19) for a total price of £18. All the badges are there, the numbering is official and the material is quality.

I'm not sure as to whether they are actually 'fakes' because the shirt is such good quality, but perhaps they are discarded shirts which were deemed not suitable for shops owing to some miniscule defect. Anyway, if you fancy a shirt, have a look.

I'll post pics if requested

Well they're obviously not the real deal but that's not really the point. Martyn said in his first post they probably weren't the real things!

Either way, for those prices you can't go wrong, especially if the shirts look the real deal. Wish I hadn't spent £34 on my Spain Torres shirt now!

When I go on the Holland Page It advertises it as Manufacture: Nike. Obviously, if this is wrong, they are breaching trades descriptions acts therefore Illegal so I think that they might be official.

Edit: Just bought Holland one, was very tempted to get De Vries.

Edited by lavrentis

well as they are based in Thailand pretty much the counterfeiting capital of the world I think you could say there is a 99.9% they are fakes knocked up by 9 year old kids for a penny a day in some sweat shop.

that said in Alan Partridge style it looks like the kids are well trained and know exactly what they are doing

I'm thinking of getting a Spain one, but don't want to jinx my bet! lol

(How superstitious am I?!)

But I am tempted in getting a Spain one with Torres on the back then contact Liverpool to see if, if I was to send them the shirt and get them to get Torres to sign it for me. I did e-mail them they other week asking if I could and they just replied saying I would have to contact a different department at Liverpool Football Club but they didn't provide an e-mail address for this department, just the postal address.